Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 8:27:24 PM EDT
At the moment, John Kerry because none of the others will be able to push their agenda if he does not win. If he does win, then the anti-gun agenda will fly forward.

Long term, I fear Rebecca Peters of IANSA more than all of the other combined. In order for the US to truly join the world community as an equal partner, we will have to adopt UN/England/Australia/Canada style gun control. Then the genocide can begin.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#1]
All the above.  With assistance from the media, million moron's and people who only think the military and cops should have guns (aka Rosie ODonnell types.).
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Fienswien, with Brady as a close second. I am not real afraid of Kerry, but I might change that on Nov 3rd if the worst happens...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
GEORGE SOROS (and hes a threat to alot more than RKBA)

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Eliot Spitzer.

He will more than likely be Kerry's attorney general.  If you cant ban guns, sue the manufactures out of business.  Remember S&W??
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#5]

The average public school teacher or colege professor.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Gunowners. There are what, about 80 million or so? How many belong to NRA or GOA?
How many fight for the right? They are the ones that let it happen, the bans the registrations
the sporting use only bullshit. It's always the  same few on the front lines.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Gunowners. There are what, about 80 million or so? How many belong to NRA or GOA?
How many fight for the right? They are the ones that let it happen, the bans the registrations

This be fucking it above all other!

How many even bother to vote...?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
The biggest threat is all the dumbasses that do bad things with guns which scare the defenseless sheep into bleeting even louder that they will not be safe until all guns are illegal.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:20:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:20:07 PM EDT
[#12]
It's gun owners and those that claim this is their hobby, and not for just the reason's listed above.  I work in a small gun store.  Everyday, I get some old, crotchety man who remembers when Lincoln was President and a box of shells were only a nickel.  He balks that our price went up $2.00, then leaves beacause it's too high.

Most small stores aren't self-sustaining (meaning they take in enough money to cover their expenses) because of Ass Hats like above.

Manufacturers won't go out of business, the small stores will.  Then we can only shop at large chains like Wally World, who are very prone to social pressures; i.e. K-Mart.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Just ask John Kerry about the 2nd Amendment, and he'll tell you :

I have a plan for that too!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This be fucking it above all other!

How many even bother to vote...?

+1000    If we had even double the existing number of gun owners that are currently actively paying attention and voting based on RKBA, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Too many just don't care.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1 Beat me to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top