Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 7:51:23 PM EDT
www.keloland.com/NewsDetail2817.cfm?Id=22,35309

Ammo sales at the Sioux Falls airport.

Posted by someone at Shotgun Sports - "If you are taking a dog through, you'll probably have to get it out of the kennel so someone working there can scratch its ears. If you don't carry a gun case, you are immediately under suspicion from airport security. There's a sign on the interstate, just east of Sioux Falls, if I remember correctly, that says in effect that the folks in South Dakota make a living raising animals and if you don't like that, don't complain, leave."
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome.

Police say the day before the pheasant opener is typically one of the safest days of the year at the airport. After all, how likely will a terrorist strike when the terminal's filled with hunters toting luggage that includes a shotgun?

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I LOVE THIS STATE!!! I just feel free when I cross the border (and imprisoned when I go back to school in WI)
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
pheasant hunting is so commercialized I don't even hunt them anymore.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#4]
stuff like that (keeping bg at bay because joe nobody has guns) is what makes me proud to be an American.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top