Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 7:16:28 PM EDT
The office had a pot luck lunchean earlier today. One of the cute assistant admins brought in a dessert for the office. She was pretty proud of the fact that she made it from scratch.

Later on in the day, she came up to me and said, "Did you get a piece of my pie?"

I damn near choked and blurted out that her pie was warm and delicious. I laughed even harder as I heard myself saying that. She gave me a strange look until she got it. Then she just gave me an evil eye and laughed as she walked off.

ummm, pie is good...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have busted a nut doing that!  Plus, I would have acted like I had a hair stuck in my teeth while saying it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Good one!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The game's afoot.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

<snip>
She was pretty proud of the fact that she made it from scrNatch.

Later on in the day, she came up to me and said, "Did you get a piece of my pie?"

I <snip>

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I once told my sister inlaw how big & nice her cones were.

She thought I was talking about her pine cones.  

I strung her along for quite a bit, her husband and others in the room were cracking up, finally had to explain to her that I was talking about her ta-tas
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#7]
mmmmmmmmmm, PIE
A tasty treat!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Pie!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:00:37 PM EDT
[#9]
What was even funnier was that my buddy and I over heard her say "John and all the guys in finance got a taste of my pie."
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Co-worker of mine, good looking saleslady, was replacing an older guy named dick seale.

So she's sitting across from some engineers explaining who she was, what her role was, etc...

She looks at them and says "Just consider me your new Dick Seale".   Oh god, I almost bit my lip off!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top