Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 3:28:39 PM EDT
they were talking on Special Report tonight that both sides have hundreds, possibly thousands of lawyers ready to raise hell in every state contesting the election if the other guy wins.
so when the courts and lawyers decide who won will anything be done about it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I personally don't see this election being as close as the media predicts. I think it's going

to be a clear win for Bush.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#3]
A big win for Bush.  54 to 55 Republicans in the senate.

The dems will be a smoking ruin.  The only thing you will see from them is thier mouths open and a blank look in thier eyes.  It will be know as "Shock and Awe"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Bin Laden just helped make the election a more decisive win for Bush.

But, if it's even remotely a close election - a LOT of people are going to be really, really unhappy with the outcome (regardless of which way it does).
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:13:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I see dead people.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I see dead people.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Its sad really.  Four years ago it was dissapointing to just about everyone that lawyers and courts had to get involved in the Presidential  election.  This year, its like its expected.  We are moving very quickly towards anarchy . . .
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#8]
when laywers rule the world ...  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top