BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 3:17:48 PM EDT
Female Prison Guard On Trial On Sex Assault Charges
Guard Says She Was Set Up After Filing Sexual Harrassment Suit

POSTED: 6:54 p.m. EDT October 13, 2004
UPDATED: 8:09 p.m. EDT October 13, 2004

Story by nbc10.com

NORRISTOWN, Pa. -- A trial began Wednesday for a female prison guard accused of making inappropriate sexual advances to inmates.

Corrections officer Eileen Mayfield is charged with institutional sexual assault.

Two former prisoners said Wednesday that Mayfield made inappropriate advances, but she said that it was all a setup.

Initially, the corrections officer was accused of having sex with inmates in exchange for food, but it turned out that those incidents were alleged to have happened before it was illegal for inmates and guards to have sex.

"She did stuff she wasn't supposed to do and that's all I can really say," said Jason Mascio, 27.

Mascioa said that Mayfield flirted with him and grabbed his rear while he was serving time at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.

Defense attorney Jeff Sigman said he caught Mascioa in a number of inconsistencies during cross examination on Wednesday.

"He's a liar. He's just not a very good liar. He gave one statement immediately after the alleged event, and then at a preliminary hearing a few months later he gave a different statement under oath, and then today he gives a third rendition," Sigman said.

The former inmate said that he couldn't remember some details from four years ago.

Another former inmate, Jasper Disanto, testified in 2001 and Wednesday that Mayfield brushed up against him in a sexual manner. Sigman said that the contact was incidental and that DiSanto got early release for his testimony.

"As a prisoner his whole life is currying favor. That's all that he does. He lives, eats, walks, talks based upon currying favor," Sigman said.

The most serious case against Mayfield was thrown out in June. Former inmate Gene White testified that he and Mayfield had sex several times and that she would give him hundreds of dollars worth of snacks for sex.

Mayfield admitted to writing one inmate a suggestive letter, but that case was thrown out because before February 1999, it was not illegal for guards and inmates to have sex.

Mayfield's attorney said that the current case is a witch-hunt.

"This case began because my client, after working for 18 years at the prison, filed a sexual harassment suit against Deputy Warden Julio Algren," Sigman said.

Algren has been subpoenaed to testify in Mayfield's case. His sexual harassment case is on hold until the conclusion of Mayfield's trial. The prosecution rested on Wednesday. The defense is expected to call a number of inmates in Mayfield's defense, beginning Thursday.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow that definetely gets the WTF??  I would really have to see what the broad looked like if she looks good then who cares if she is a troll then she should be punished.

I remember in my CJA class the professor showed articles about a nice looking girl who was banging prisoners. I was like why????
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats the trick to getting women, you have to go to prison.

Maybe the expierance of being a bigger guys "woman" helps them somehow.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats the problem?  Sounds like a good cure for the homosexuallity behind bars
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:05:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think getting pounded in the ass is one of my main reasons most people dont want to go to prison
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think getting pounded in the ass is one of my main reasons most people dont want to go to prison

Then should we send homosexuals to different jails? (since they would want the ass pounding)

Edited: To make sense
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
even if your gay the kinda sex you are going to get in jail isn't the kind you want!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
even if your gay the kinda sex you are going to get in jail isn't the kind you want!

Kinda reminds me of that line from the New Guy

"Prison is kinda like high school, the sex you want, you ain't getting, the sex your getting, you don't want"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

For sure, that's the main reason. If it wasn't for the ass rape, prison is actually pretty nice.

Free food, large accomidations, pleasent gaurds and the ambiance, ...... don't get me started!  

Damn it, ...... if it just wasn't for that pesky ass rape thing.

Zen
"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow that definetely gets the WTF??  I would really have to see what the broad looked like if she looks good then who cares if she is a troll then she should be punished.

I remember in my CJA class the professor showed articles about a nice looking girl who was banging prisoners. I was like why????

I t hink this is her

http://www.nbc10.com/news/3819974/detail.html
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow food and sex....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys ever seen a female CO?

Most of 'em look make the "ugly" female cop you see look like a beauty queen...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:55:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You guys ever seen a female CO?

Most of 'em look make the "ugly" female cop you see look like a beauty queen...

Yep, mostly nasty!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top