Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 9:07:10 AM EDT
Well let's get some opinions on what takes place the day after the election.

Riots?
Lawsuits?
Disenfrachisement?
Bill O'Reilly running down the street swinging a giant dildo over his head?
Peace and tranquility?

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Massive hangover from all the champagne.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll get up and go to work.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Lawsuits...allegations of voter intimidation...allegations of voter fraud...

The list goes on but I doubt we will have a sure winner on November 3rd.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
snip
Bill O'Reilly running down the street swinging a giant dildo over his head?
snip

LMAO at that imagery!

I would say it depends on the margin; if there is a big margin of victory, things will be okay; lots of grumbling but that's all.

If it is a close race, we will probably be in for lots of nastiness.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The problem is, even if there is a large margin of victory nationwide, you will see the Dems pick the 5 or 6 closest states and make claims of voter intimidation and fraud.  Trust me.  They are not going down without a fight......but they will go down
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Lots of bitching. Lots...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The problem is, even if there is a large margin of victory nationwide, you will see the Dems pick the 5 or 6 closest states and make claims of voter intimidation and fraud.  Trust me.  They are not going down without a fight......but they will go down

I heard one legal analyst on the radio this morning saying that the Democratic Party's lawyers are preparing to challenge the vote in every state where the margin is as close 5%. They are projecting lawsuits in 17 states!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Massive hangover from all the champagne.

+1x10^6
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#9]
all thanks to Al Gore and his team of pussy lawyers...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#10]
The  waahmbulances will be running top speed everywhere in the country.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#11]
The problem I see is that if it's close,  Kerry won't give his concession speech, but will claim fraud and rally up the people and all hell could possibly break loose.   I've heard that there will be lawyers at many polling stations just waiting for the smallest reason to slap a lawsuit on someone. I just hope these polling places will be able to handle the turnout.   I also predict that there will be problems such as polling stations keeping their doors open late,  late enough for the last bus load of libs rounded up from the inner city with their free carton of cigs a chance to vote for Kerry.   People will also come to the polls to find out they aren't registered and the news media will have a fit over this.  

I don't expect riots on polling day, but I do expect massive vandalism to anyone who has a bush sticker on their car or in their yard.  I expect at least a few attacks,  and shootings in the name of self defense,  because we know the Kerry supporters will be up all night after he looses, cracked out on weed and coke and tearing up property and just generally throwing a tantrum.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I just hope there are just as many Republican lawyers in line waiting to counter this Bull Shit!  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#13]
You know Jim Baker is getting his tactical gear ready....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Before the election I'm going to by a case of AAs for my discman.   Dispite the results of the election, I'm not taking my headphones off for a week.  I work in Emeryville, CA around nothing but liberals so:
If Kerry wins I want to drown out the endless gloating, and commie propoganda.  I'll be hitting some of you up on the web to illegally ship me some lowers.
If Bush wins I want to drown out the endless pissing and moaning, and just do my job.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The problem I see is that if it's close,  Kerry won't give his concession speech, but will claim fraud and rally up the people and all hell could possibly break loose.   I've heard that there will be lawyers at many polling stations just waiting for the smallest reason to slap a lawsuit on someone.  

It appears that this is already in the works, and an intergral part of their strategy.

I predict some level of violence.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:45:50 AM EDT
[#16]
If GW wins, I'll get to laugh at all the libs that will be signing that old song that goes "I never thought I'd be singin' the blues, cuz I never thought I'd ever lose"

If Kerry wins, I'm buying as much Sport Utility Rifle stuff as I can before the ban is revived.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top