Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 3:56:41 AM EDT
Personally, I don't think he is going to win but we all have to be prepared for that possibility.  And I know his victory could be disastrous for our judicial system, economy, gun rights, etc.  

I think a major problem that might arise from this election if Kerry wins is that certain people like Michael Moore and George Soros and certain entities like the major news media (CBS) will feel they have free reign to influence elections regardless of the means.  Noone can deny what major effect these people have had in this election cycle.  A Kerry win would just embolden them to reach even further every election to ensure that their candidate wins.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:57:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn I am so tired of your people negative attitude.

Makes me sick.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to go commit pro-active sepuku now.

We've lost the election.

The sky is falling.

The sun is going Nova.

There is no God.

etc.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:03:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Makes me sick.

SGatr15

A little inspiration if you please.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:06:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes me sick.

SGatr15

Fine...GWB WILL win and he WILL take 45 states.

Why?  Because he is a man of God and God loves GWB, Sgtar15, and the United States of  AMerica.

THAT'S WHY!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Personally, I don't think he is going to win but we all have to be prepared for that possibility.  And I know his victory could be disastrous for our judicial system, economy, gun rights, etc.  

I think a major problem that might arise from this election if Kerry wins is that certain people like Michael Moore and George Soros and certain entities like the major news media (CBS) will feel they have free reign to influence elections regardless of the means.  Noone can deny what major effect these people have had in this election cycle.  A Kerry win would just embolden them to reach even further every election to ensure that their candidate wins.  

Even if he does, I don't see control of Congress changing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:08:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I actually stated that I don't think Kerry can win.  

However, I am not naive enough to think that he doesn't have a good shot.  I am a realist.  I know that a movie full of lies and misrepresentations made by a man who is now out bribing college students to vote for Kerry has had an impact in the country.  I also know that documents were forged to try to disgrace the sitting President and despite the fact that this is a felony, no charges were ever filed.  I know that there are approximately 66% more negative stories about Bush than Kerry on the nightly news.  So I think, IF he were to win, we need to look at why
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:10:09 AM EDT
[#7]
...Because the "momentum" that sKerry got after the first debate (all of it generated by the media, BTW) is clearly dieing down, and Bush has turned that first debate around.

Because the FIRST question in the domestic-issues debate was about IRAQ.

Because the people STILL think W will do a better job than sKerry in the WOT.

Because we still have that documentary evicerating sKerry coming out, and even the dolts at DUh are recognizing it's going to HURT their man.

Because they discussion right now is how SMARMY Kerry is, rather than anything about W.

Get it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:15:23 AM EDT
[#8]

SGatr15

Fine...GWB WILL win and he WILL take 45 states.

Why?  Because he is a man of God and God loves GWB, Sgtar15, and the United States of  AMerica.

THAT'S WHY!

SGtar15

amen, i agree
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:27:57 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys are the most negative group I have seen.
Bush is going to win big, 45 States + maybe NJ & CALi.

Think Positive
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:50:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Ross Perot once said,

Failures are like skinned knees, painful but superficial.
H. Ross Perot

If you can't stand a little sacrifice and you can't stand a trip across the desert with limited water, we're never going to straighten this country out.
H. Ross Perot

If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes.
H. Ross Perot

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top