Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 12:27:59 AM EDT
Fuck man, I hate working with idiots.
And idiots are out en mass tonight.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:30:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate the idiots too, atleast Im normally alone.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:31:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So, normal night then?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, normal night then?

Yea
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Specop_007: My prof in college communications had a rather profound statement, "be nice to the C students, because they are going to run this crazy world of ours.'
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:40:12 AM EDT
[#5]
No not all work sucks.  But working with the public, now that sucks.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:10:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Specop_007: My prof in college communications had a rather profound statement, "be nice to the C students, because they are going to run this crazy world of ours.'

*heh* That would be me. C student.
However, it was a lack of dedication moreso then any lack of ability.
School was, in a word, fucking boring.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:27:49 AM EDT
[#7]
customer service work sucks.....good thing I don't do it.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#8]
What was it that Bush said at some graduation ceremony?  "And to the C students out there . . . you too can be President some day." :D
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:53:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Very smart Prof.
I always wander why all of the doctoral student I work with are so basically stupid.
Finally I figured that if you dedicate 100% of you time/effort to one subject you become ignorant of others.
That is my excuse for knowing 75% of things about 75% of available topics rather than 100% about any one thing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very smart Prof.
I always wander why all of the doctoral student I work with are so basically stupid.
Finally I figured that if you dedicate 100% of you time/effort to one subject you become ignorant of others.
That is my excuse for knowing 75% of things about 75% of available topics rather than 100% about any one thing.

I seen doctors who couldnt figure out how to type thier last name properly, then failed to type "password" this went on for 15 minutes they never got it right.

I also have had to deal with people who cant figure the round plus doesnt go in the square hole.

Remember their are alot of stupid people out there, and most of them work jobs and drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top