Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 8:07:20 PM EDT
Did anyone catch the statement by John "Lurch" Kerry last night? They were talking about illegal immigration. He stated that he would pull troops home srom Iraq and deploy them on the borders to enhance security,

WTF OVER !!!!!!!!

We have laws about deploying military troops inside the borders of the United States. It's called (please exscuse the spellinf in Latin} Possie Comutatus. It AIN'T LEGAL, you ASSHOLE!!!!

And this fuck wants to rule the country? What a dumbass.

ANYONE WHO WOULD VOTE FOR THIS FUCK NEEDS A BRAIN OPERATION TO MAKE NESSARY CORRECTIONS!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
well he said the National Guard and Reservist
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF is the national guard for if not to defend the borders from foreign invaders?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What if the law was changed, so they can only patrol on national borders, with guns pointed, well south..
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I say, we should put one troop every five feet along the entire two thousand mile stretch of the US-Mexico border. Let's just see if we get any more illegals here.  Our population is absolutely exploding!!  Way too many people here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm all for it.
We have the strongest military in the world. And we cannot even protect our borders? Time to put an end to it.

That said, Kerry has no intention of honoring that promise. He is just reacting to the polls and the polls say we most all want an end to this. I know I do. They were showing empty villages on the news today. They were in Mexico and apparently everyone has invaded the US. The hispanic female reporter showed a street in a small GA town with a crowd of Mexicans hanging out. She said they're here to stay. Like hell....I cannot believe we are doing this and to be honest Bush probably deserves impeachment for letting this shit go on, especially in the wake of 9/11 and an economy in recession. I'm voting for the SOB but it really pisses me off and putting troops on the border makes alot of sense.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Its been done before, dont you guys remember of a Marine that killed a kid while they were patrolling the border near el paso about 10 yrs ago.  supposedly the kid was shooting at the marines so they returned fire and killed him.  and thats why they pulled the Marines out of the border, but they had been doing it for a couple of years.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I say, we should put one troop every five feet along the entire two thousand mile stretch of the US-Mexico border. Let's just see if we get any more illegals here.  Our population is absolutely exploding!!  Way too many people here.

Fuck the population. I just want to be able to speak English in Texas again.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:38:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Use Racial profiling sentry drones ! That way they won't hurt any poor little deer and bunny rabbits. They will shoot smelly humans.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:41:06 PM EDT
[#9]
But we can use the iris technology to catch every terrorists whose ever had his retina scanned by NSA.  We just wait for them to cross at the border and show up at a illegal alien processing center.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Kerry would be the last one to secure the border.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I think that was already tried. There was a big international incident, when an innocent was killed in by mistake.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Use Racial profiling sentry drones! That way they won't hurt any poor little deer and bunny rabbits. They will shoot smelly humans.

You are indeed, enlightened...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#13]
He is telling a big fib.

They'll be singing "Born in East LA" as they cross the boarder if he becomes president.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#14]
If they voted, they'd vote democrat, that's what he'll work on.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a better idea that will keep the troops at home.

Everyone says Americans are getting poorer and unemployment is to much (haha) and crap like that right?

Simple, kill two birds with one stone. Build a giant wall across the border, it will take hundreds of thousands of unskilled laborers. You get the plans, get someone to engineer it, throw up tents, pay an honest wage with 2 meals a day and they will come. It will be one of the biggest public service projects in history.

Not only will hundreds of thousands of Americans be employed and be given the opportunity to work and provide for their families, they will also be very strong from carrying all of those damn bricks AND they will be working towards a common goal which promotes team work and comradere.

So in the end we get a wall that costs 800 Million Dollars to build, a bunch of people who were able to get back on their feet (or at least be given the chance) becasue while they worked on the wall they got a doctor, a wage, free shelter, and free food (we have the food in our yearly crop surplus).

People go to work, get a chance to get back on their feet, send lots of money home, and people get happy. The whole time they get paid we get one step closer to having a giant wall accross the border.

Here are some problems people have with my solution...

1. It can't be done. It can, the Great Wall of China is visible from space, when was it built? The Hoover dam was used as a public service project, the Panama Canal, if anything, shows that we can build a wall.

2. What good will a wall do? It wont stop them, but it sure makes it harder, if you dig 15 feet down, and go 28 blocks thick it will be harder to dig under. You cant climb over a wall with razor wire, the Irelis and Germans have done it, it works. Nothing keeps them out, it does make it harder though.

Think about it, give 'em a reason to work, give them a chance to get PAID. If they think there is such a problem with the economy and jobs then democrats should be able to vote unanimously for my project. During this project we can cut down on the illegals comming over the borders while keeping our Guard soldiers at home.

Or, keep doing what we are doing, and watch them run the border.

Or call up the National Guard, I am sure that our soldiers would love to stand out on the border and turn the same people around day after day.

Keep in mind that the places along the border with the most traffic arent the places with walls and lights, they are the open and dark place.

Got a better idea?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Hire illegal's to do the work....

Quoted:
I have a better idea that will keep the troops at home.
<snip>
Got a better idea?

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:36:35 PM EDT
[#17]
haha you got me there.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't HIRE illegals to do the work; use prison labor.  Lock up illegals and make them build the wall.  Make sure there are MG emplacements all along it in order to shoot any attempting to cross.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:26:11 AM EDT
[#19]
I believe the law was written to keep the military from enforcing laws on US citizens. But, I sure think they can cover the borders during an INVASION of FOREIGN INSURGENTS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top