Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:41:49 PM EDT
It suddenly struck me today: I am voting for George Bush because I remember what happened to America the last time Jimmy Carter was president.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember that time also and the time 'good time bubba' was President.

I have finally recovered from that Stock Market bomb.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It suddenly struck me today: I am voting for George Bush because I remember what happened to America the last time Jimmy Carter was president.

Amen, brother. I remember that fiasco!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
what years was jimmy prezident?  I'm to young to remember
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what years was jimmy prezident?  I'm to young to remember

1976-1980.

Consider yourself lucky.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]
He was elected in 1976 and served one term.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, he held the office for four years.

To say he "served" is giving the spineless goon too much credit....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#7]
444 DAYS

Thank you very much, carter.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#8]
yea I was born dec. 77.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Carter was the worst.  If it wasn't for Ronald Reagan we'd all be speaking Russian by now.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Carter was the worst.  If it wasn't for Ronald Reagan we'd all be speaking Russian by now.

GunLvr

Da....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Carter got attacked by a bunny rabbit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I too am to young to now about Carter, born in 1981 but my Dad tells me how mad Jimmy was. The one I love is how Carter was going to be a hard on the USSR and did not let the US go to the Olympics.  God bless Ronald Reagan...he knew how to take it to the Soviets.
I am voting for Bush because I see a lot of Ronald Reagan in George W. Bush.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#13]
What do you know of Reagan Uzi? You were 7 years old when he left.

You mean somebody TOLD you Bush is like Reagan right?

Hope it wasn't Bush.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

This has occurred to me too. And I was in the USMC at the time of "jimmy". What a frigging disaster of a waste of a human being he is/was. skerry reminds me of "jimmy" and "bill" all in one without any of the so-called "charm".
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I remember Clinton, thats enough there
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Aw c'mon, weren't the misery index and extra sweaters just loads of fun?

Ingrate.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Why I am voting for Bush:

-He went after the terrorists and treats their relationship with us in a realistic manner.  This is a war, not a criminal act.  We didn't do anything wrong, there are no underlying root causes like poverty or social injustice that motivate these killers.  They're totalitarian barbarians, and the only way to deal with them is to kill them before they kill us.  It's that simple.  Liberals seem to think the terrorists are rational, reasonable, can be dealt with civilly.  They cant.  Bush knows this, and acts accordingly.

-He isn't willing to have this mission subverted for the sake of our diplomatic relationships with "allies" like France and Germany, or "the international community" personnified by the UN.  He is less concerned with antagonistic foreigners' feelings about us than the safety and survival of our nation.  For this, alone, I love George Bush.

-He called Arafat on his bullshit, and stopped busting Israel's balls for defending itself.

-He cut taxes, and wants to cut more.

-He got rid of Saddam Hussein, publicly stated he loathes Kim Jong-Il, and stopped a dangerous atomic weapons proliferation ring headed by Dr. Khan that no one knew existed until Libya capitulated its nuclear program.

I'd walk over broken glass to vote for a man who accomplished these things. I love George Bush.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top