User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 4:27:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't say it surprises me in the least.

Scumbags.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Pft.  I'd be a major hypcrite if I said it mattered.  I throw around the "Arguing on the internet is like..." version of this photoshop often enough.

So...whatever.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a niece who has Downe's syndrome.  She is a very special person.  Were her parents to pass away, we would take full custody of her.  We are very close to her and have been all of her life.  This ad is terrible.

This ad is just another disgusting example of how repugnant the Democratic Party has become in their desperate attempt to regain the seat of power in the World.  They are beneath contempt.

This ad, piled on the awful comments by Kerry and Edwards about Mary Cheney shows to what levels they will go to win.

Fuck them...we're going to win anyway...and I'm going to open a magnum of good bubbly to celebrate.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can't say it surprises me in the least.

Scumbags.

Amen.

Oh, and dupe, too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I just might burn in hell.

I laughed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Saw the saying with "Kerry" in it months ago, never a picture though. Poor taste jokes are to be expected, but if the Democratic party is involved in this, that is not acceptable.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
This ad and the comments about Dick Cheney's daughter come from the party of "tolerance".

Right.

-Gator
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:43:59 PM EDT
[#10]
That is low.  That is poor taste.  Don't you just love politics?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#11]
From the same people that brought you this:

www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37773

ELECTION 2004

Democrat headquarters has Bush doormat
Visitors wipe feet on president's likeness at McAuliffe's office

Posted: March 26, 2004
3:23 p.m. Eastern

Visitors to the new office of Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe walk over a doormat with a likeness of President Bush and the words, "Give Bush the Boot."

The corner office is at the party's newly renovated $30 million headquarters dubbed by House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi as "the temple" for political training, fundraising and the crafting of positions and strategy, reported USA Today.

McAullife's office is equipped with a TV studio.

The facility has a massive new 170-million-name computer database named "Demzilla," USA Today said.

Last year, the U.S. Army destroyed a "doormat" of the elder President Bush authorized by Saddam Hussein. The mosaic of the former president's face was laid in the entryway floor of the Al-Rashid hotel in Baghdad as an insult.

Democrat leaders last night gathered in Washington for a fund-raiser to anoint the party's new standard-bearer, Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

USA Today said the party has told its state officials it will refocus its efforts on grass-roots politics in a county-by-county effort designed to correct mistakes made in the 2000 campaign.

In a speech last night, Kerry ribbed Bush.

"I want to start by saying something nice about President Bush," he deadpanned. "Of all the presidents we've had with the last name of Bush, his economic plan ranks in the top two."
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Next tactic will read: Vote for Kerry or we'll kill your pet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top