Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 2:37:01 PM EDT
I saw that India is in the midst of a nuclear threat, anyone see anymore news about this??
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Did hear today that within a few years, India will be the largest English speaking country in the world, population-wise. Maybe this will slow that down. My company (British owned) is sending our jobs over there.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Compared to virtually everyone else in that corner of the world, India is an oasis of moderation and restraint. If anyone other than America, Great Britain and Israel needs a few nukes to keep the crazy neighbors in line, it's them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Compared to virtually everyone else in that corner of the world, India is an oasis of moderation and restraint. If anyone other than America, Great Britain and Israel needs a few nukes to keep the crazy neighbors in line, it's them.

India has restraint? Okay.

I guess your not aware of the current war with the hindu and muslims. Had a few employees in india at one time. All they talked about were trains fire bombed people salughtered in the street etc.

India dosent nuke pak because they don't want to be nuke by pak.

Thats why they just shoot each other every day, just get a line of poor folk to get shot at the border, its a human wall.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:

India dosent nuke pak because they don't want to be nuke by pak.

Thats why they just shoot each other every day, just get a line of poor folk to get shot at the border, its a human wall.

India doesn't have nukes because of Pakistan.  They could wipe the floor with the poorer and less populated Pakistan.  India has nukes because China has nukes and the two countries have fought border conflicts in the past century.  China also has designs on part of Jammu-Kashmir.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Next time I call Dell support I'll ask them about their nukes.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
India doesn't have nukes because of Pakistan.  They could wipe the floor with the poorer and less populated Pakistan.  India has nukes because China has nukes and the two countries have fought border conflicts in the past century.  China also has designs on part of Jammu-Kashmir.

+1

China had a big invasion of India (in 1965?).  They still hold a bunch of Indian territory including "Ladoc" which is on the east side of Kashmir.  That's the reason for nukes and India has had nukes in one form or another since 1974 (China got the bomb in 1972).  It was only recently that India tested H-bombs, but they have had operational nuclear warheads since the 1970s.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top