Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 12:55:15 PM EDT
(I wish)

"One of biggest problems affecting America, and America's health today, is obesity.  Morbid obesity.
Recent studies reveal that over 40% of Americans are obese.  Obesity is one of the major factors that can lead to diabetes, and heart disease...
Why just look at Senator Edwards' wife.  She's obese...."

What would be the reaction?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
She would sit on GWB and squash him like a big with her fat ass.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
(I wish)

"One of biggest problems affecting America, and America's health today, is obesity.  Morbid obesity.
Recent studies reveal that over 40% of Americans are obese.  Obesity is one of the major factors that can lead to diabetes, and heart disease...

Good point
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:58:29 PM EDT
[#3]
After all, it's true.
She's an active participant in the campaign.
She's not ashamed of being obese, is she?
Why NOT use her to illustrate the point?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
"[Mrs. Edwards] is fair game."

-Torf
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not? Mr. Skerry himself pointed at that VP Cheyney's daughter was a lesbian in the debate. If it's o.k. for him to use candidates family members as references it's o.k. for us. Oh wait, I forgot they get upset when we point fingers back. Skerry even expects President Bush to stop attacks on his campaign when they're not even being coordinated by him. I hate that asshat!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Kerry would win in a landslide.

Not that I disagree with you.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
(I wish)

GWB's eye doctors would skip his next appointment, and go golfing.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#8]
It would be on the TV news every few minutes with commentary stating how god-awful he was for saying something like that.

And Mary Cahill (Miss fair-game) would chime right in.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top