Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 10:58:09 AM EDT
All are welcome.....You just have to swear off womenz. Contemplating what women USUALLY these days, 9 times out of 10, bring to the table in a relationship is BAGGAGE. I'm content being single (again). No expectations, no demands, no my being her 'get stupid things done ""boy"" or niga, use what term works for you. No her regulating the pussy for a reward for my buying her a house, or a new car, or a boat, OR ANYTHING else....or shoes               Now I'm retired @ 50......I live to help my parents in their golden years and for ME and MY FUN! Not to EMOTIONALLY and FINANCIALLY SUPPORT some bitch.  Anyone else want to join?.....membership is FREE!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Become a team member here is your avatar
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Become a team member here is your avatar
img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-3/141064/cupidshut_1794_41305217.jpg

I really should.....I stop in enough... the GD crowd has grown younger in the last few years, THEY'RE TAKING OVER! But think AHEAD you kids! Run your life or let the the little woman do it ...ya wussy.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Bolt, you sound pretty bitter. If you shut your self off the bad ones win. I was married twice before I found the love of my life. Both ex's were quite insane in their own ways, and mean as cat shit.

My lovely wife is my best friend. I have a few male acquaintances, but if I've got time, I want to spend it with her. She's sexy, fun to be with, and smart as a whip.

Before we met:
She had never shot firearms. Now she is an NRA certified firearms instructor, and IPSC competition shooter. She loves bowling pin shoots, falling plate matches, and NRA action pistol. We'll be going to the IPSC shoot this weekend. She shoots a S&W 686 six inch. She's not real fast, but it surprizes me that her raw target scores frequently are higher than the guys in grand master class. Bedtime reading for her is First Freedom or American Handguner. There's a stack of 'em on her side of the bed. Needless to say that she is a vigorous Second Amendment advocate.
She was not politically active. Now she is an absolute tigress for Bush. We have been out for the last three weekends leafleting parking lots for Bush and other Republican candidates. Saturday we will shoot IPSC, Sunday we're already commited to leafleting again. She made me stand in line for five hours this past Tuesday so she could shake the Presidents hand when he was here in Colorado Springs. She is a leader in our county Republican Party.

She is a patriot and loves America. I could go on until you got sick of listening to me.

Here's the point; You've got to be open to the possibilities in life. Examine yourself. Are you the kind of man a good woman would want to be with? If not, change your ways, if you are, then there is always room for improvement.

When you find her spend some time every day thinking of new ways to please her. With the right woman, you will not believe the payback.

Good Luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top