Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 9:13:40 AM EDT
So I have been issued a challenge to write an article stating why I support bush.  The rules are no bashing of the other candidate.  I want to make good stands on the most important issues such as Taxes, Jobs and Economy, education,  Homeland Defense, and Foreign Policy.

The only ones im having a bit of trouble on are the Jobs/Economy .. and Education.  I have primarily focused on foriegn policy in all my research and writing so I am not as well versed in some of the domestic policies.

So, who wants to help a fellow Bush supporter out?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#1]
damn you cant bash thats half the fun.

He walked into a recession and then terror took out the WTC, I would show how the economy is improving (slow)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The recession started, and the stock market bubble burst under Clinton. That, coupled with the blow the economy took on 9/11 could have been absolutely devastating if it weren't for Bush's tax cuts. As it worked out, it was one of the shallowest recessions in history.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
well.. if I can.. i would like to stay away from mentioning anyone other than bush.  I knew I should have put equal time into learning about Domestic issues.  .. But its just too much for one guy to cover :P
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone want to add anything to this?

Even just some links to Bush Jobs/economy and education info would be good.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#6]
how about mentioning the false democrat notion that by raising the minimum wage that single mother's everywhere would have more discretionary income?

not only will other goods/services cost more - due to the increased cost to small businesses....many of those mothers will lose their jobs and any health care because the business owners won't be able to afford to keep them.

Kerry is a lying whore
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#7]
The one that decides the terms of the debate, controls the debate.....or something like that. Don't limit the discussion, or debate to what you write. It's much easier to bash someone than to build them up. I would demand a paper on what qualifies Kerry as well. Otherwise this will be a biased presentation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top