Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 8:55:12 AM EDT
I was watching a rerun of the TV show COMBAT! earlier today and I noticed that one of Sgt.Saunders squad "looks like sKerry"!!

Next thing ya know he'll be saying that not only was Cambodia "seared" into his mind but he forgot to mention that he was in WWII too (the TV show that is!).

If anyone watches the show look carefully and you'll see "Scary Kerry"!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Which one was it? Cage, Little John, Doc or Kirby? I don't think any of them look like Kerry.

If you don't know the names did he wear a gay French hat, carry a BAR, have no weapon at all or was he the biggest guy in the bunch?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I noticed that too. I almost shit a brick!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Vic Morrow, he died while fliming the Twilight Zone
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Sukebe,

I think it was the guy who played "Caje". His name is Pierre Jalbert. The show I saw today was titled "A Childs Game" from season 5 Episode #133 . This one was in color instead of black and white.

The plot was about Saunders trying to get some teenage german soldiers to surrender who were in a farmhouse w/o them getting killed.

I was talking to a buddy of mine on the phone who happened to be watching the show when he commented about the skerry look-a-like so I got the show on to have a peek.

Although "Caje" may not resemble skerry 100% I think there is a strange similarity. It probably has to do with  the angle of the camera .
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, when I saw the heading, I thought of the Cajun guy.  He has dark hair and a narrow face.  I wouldn't describe Kerry and Caje as brothers, but they do have some similar features.

Here's the only image I could find of the actor, Pierre Jalbert.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Could it be because Kerry is........FRENCH LOOKING?

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I noticed that a long time ago.

"Caje" unfortunately looks more like Skerry now that he's older. If anyone else watched the Combat! marathon a couple of months ago they had interviews with all the cast member that were still alive (at the time. Rick Jason had since committed suicide and Little John had passed away also) and Pierre Joubert now looks like a spitting image of Skerry.

I was gonna post a reference to it but didn't.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Watch it.  You are talking about hallowed ground here.

Mentioning the evil one with one of the sacred shows is blasphemy.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey guys,

I'm not tryin' to blaspheme the show at all! It just happened that I was a little bit "disturbed" when I saw the similiarity between the actor and the asshat while tryin' to enjoy a morning cup o' coffee!

Think about it............how many of y'all like to be bothered before ya get to finish yer mornin' coffee?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I took a shit this afternoon, I noticed it look like sKerry, right before I flushed it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top