Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/14/2004 8:37:49 AM EDT
In 2000 I read an article that quoted an agency in England that had been accurately predicting U.S. elections for the last 100+ years w/o fail, purely based on lineage!  They said Bush had the better heritage and would beat ghore.  I made bets with everyone at work and won better than I do at poker night!  

Anyone remember reading a similar article, or maybe know who that agency was?  I think it was officials at Buckingham Palace.  Damn I wish I'd archived that article to my HDD!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Its cause the queen is part of the global conspiracy.  Along with Col Sanders, before he went tits up.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Its cause the queen is part of the global conspiracy.  Along with Col Sanders, before he went tits up.

Please don't use "queen" and "tits" in the same sentence. I just ate lunch.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]
So who does the queen say is going to win this time?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Since Kerry fancies himself a French aristocrat, I don't see the Palace backing him.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Thats what I want to know!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Supposedly Kerry has better lineage than President Bush.
But what I want to know:
How the heck did Slick Willy have better lineage than Pres Bush 41?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Supposedly Kerry has better lineage than President Bush.
But what I want to know:
How the heck did Slick Willy have better lineage than Pres Bush 41?

Kharn

Are you kidding?  Klinton looked like emporer Constantine!  He musta had better heritage than ghore. Women still drool over klinton and ghore has gotten way fat and ugly.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Boom_Stick:
What's Gore got to do with Clinton vs Bush in 92?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#9]

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:14:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Boom_Stick:
What's Gore got to do with Clinton vs Bush in 92?

Kharn

I dunno!  I guess I was just agreeing with you in a round-a-bout, off topic sorta way!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#11]
The Hellsing organization operating from beneath Buckingham Palace has a crack team of sorcerers, witchs, and psychics that do nothing but prognosticate the future and protect England and the Anglican Church from Evil.

Oh, and they also have the Cup of Christ, its the source of their power...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:32:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Oh how I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and smug look on his face saying, "ohhhh, you're gunna buy my chicken.."
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't know about the rest of you but I would have a problem living in a country that is run by a women, taxes their citizen's to death, the entire "royal" faimily lives lavishly off of the taxes and the citizens can't even own a gun.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#15]
"How can you hate, The Colonel???"

"Because he puts an ingrediant in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly....smartass!"

Mike Meyer's humour is genius.  This conspiracy theory is not.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

"HE DEAD I SAY YOU!"
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't know about the rest of you but I would have a problem living in a country that is run by a women, taxes their citizen's to death, the entire "royal" faimily lives lavishly off of the taxes and the citizens can't even own a gun.

It's run by Tony Blair, the Prime Minister, the Queen has no legislative or administrative powers, she's jiust a figurehead.

Agreed, Taxes are waaaaaaaay too high!

We can own guns…

My toys…

My AR15A2 and a Marlin 1894c…

AR15A2 now with CompM and HK sling…

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's run by Tony Blair, the Prime Minister, the Queen has no legislative or administrative powers, she's jiust a figurehead.

We can own guns…

My toys…

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/ara.jpg

Andy

Rebecca Peters wants to relieve you of both of those!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We can own guns…

My toys…

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/ara.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC02127a.jpg

Andy

Since when?  I was under the impression that hand guns for civilians were banned and that shotguns were the only long guns allowed.  Guess I was wrong.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rebecca Peters wants to relieve you of both of those!

Rebecca Peters can go f**k herself with the buttstock of my AR!

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Since when?  I was under the impression that hand guns for civilians were banned and that shotguns were the only long guns allowed.  Guess I was wrong.

Only things banned were centre fire Semi Autos and handguns… everything else is still good to go… my AR has an M261 .22 bolt fitted so is still a legal semi auto assault rifle.

You can still own a handgun if it has a barrel over 12" though…

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Rebecca Peters can go f**k herself with the buttstock of my AR!

ANdy

Dont forget to post pics.

Whats the price and availability of an AR in GBR???
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The Pentaverate...aye, the Colonel, the wee bastard, puts an addicting chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly.  

(hope that's close...don't have the DVD handy).  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Only things banned were centre fire Semi Autos and handguns… everything else is still good to go… my AR has an M261 .22 bolt fitted so is still a legal semi auto assault rifle.

Andy

So you can stil lcurrently buy ar's? Also you guys can easily get firearms, With the demilled guns, wouldn't be hard to get one working.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please don't use "queen" and "tits" in the same sentence. I just ate lunch.

Ummm... he didn't. See, our little friend the period seperates sentences for us, to make our language easier to read!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Andy

A .22 rimfire "Assault Rifle?"  That's weak, man.  In America, we are allowed to own guns.  REAL guns, not expensive plinkers.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#28]
[  Posted By olyarms:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Andy

So you can stil lcurrently buy ar's? Also you guys can easily get firearms, With the demilled guns, wouldn't be hard to get one working.

AR's… centre fire is straight pull… no gas piston.  An AR15 in .22 is semi auto. Minimum barrel length is 12" with no special paperwork.

Ah… demilled guns… Any gun 'demilled ' before 1995 just had a rod welded into the barrel and the bolt face ground off, a competent machinist can get them working in a couple of hours… that's why all our 'Gang Bangers' use Ingram Mac10's and Uzi's…

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Andy

A .22 rimfire "Assault Rifle?"  That's weak, man.  In America, we are allowed to own guns.  REAL guns, not expensive plinkers.

Unless you live in Kalifornistan… unlike them we can own .50 cal sniper rifles and AR's with a  detachable magazine…

Agreed, a Bushmaster AR15A2 with a US Army .22 training conversion is an 'expensive plinker' but it still a real deal milspec AR.

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Agreed, a Bushmaster AR15A2 with a US Army .22 training conversion is an 'expensive plinker' but it still a real deal milspec AR.

Andy

California doesn't count, and a .22 rimfire is not milspec.  Sorry, but a .22 rimfire AR or a non-semi-auto AR is like winning two bucks in the lottery compared to the real deal.

I didn't buy my rifles because they look cool, I bought them for their capabilities and functionality, which the rifles you describe don't have.  I bought my first AR when I was 18, and it was Milspec.  

Sorry you guys can't do better, but your rifles are worthless except as conversation pieces.

BTW, this thread is HIJACKED!  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Andy

California doesn't count, and a .22 rimfire is not milspec.  Sorry, but a .22 rimfire AR or a non-semi-auto AR is like winning two bucks in the lottery compared to the real deal.

Actually the .22 kit is milspec, the AR is not.

CONVERSION KIT (CAL. .22 RIMFIRE AD M261 (NSN 1005-01-010-1561) FOR RIFLE, 5.56-MM, M16 AND M16A1
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

CONVERSION KIT (CAL. .22 RIMFIRE AD M261 (NSN 1005-01-010-1561) FOR RIFLE, 5.56-MM, M16 AND M16A1

I've never seen one used.  I think the Air Force might use them for qual, but other than that, what can you use one for.  

The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms, not toys, for the purpose of self defense.  

WOOHOO.  I got a .22.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

That's the one… however due to your AWB ban nonsence, the only AR15's we could buy here in the UK were LEO/Export only models… weird.

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#34]

That's the one… however due to your AWB ban nonsence, the only AR15's we could buy here in the UK were LEO/Export only models… weird.

Andy

Semi-auto?  In what caliber?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what I want to know!

I dunno- let's ask her...

Yo, Queen! Who's gonna win?

Queen: Yaaaaagh! My hair's on fire!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Andy

I've never seen one used.  I think the Air Force might use them for qual, but other than that, what can you use one for.  

The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms, not toys, for the purpose of self defense.  

WOOHOO.  I got a .22.

I was talking with shooters during my 6 weeks in England this summer, lay off the guy.  You think he's happy having to jump through the goddamn hoops?  Just be happy they still have sportsmen.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I was talking with shooters during my 6 weeks in England this summer, lay off the guy.  You think he's happy having to jump through the goddamn hoops?  Just be happy they still have sportsmen.

- BG

I think that's great, too.  But don't go bragging about your Mil Spec sooper dooper rifle, and a few posts later mention that its really a .22 LR.

Sounds like he's happy with it.  That's pretty piss poor.  Now he's telling me he gets LEO rifles.  Bullshit.  He's getting .22 LR with LEO stampings.

Reminds me of some jackass at a range I went to that was there in all his NINJA gear.  He told me he was with 5th Special Forces Group.  He was a fat ass, trying to pass himself off as an operator, when he was really a support soldier for the group, a poge.

Don't piss on my back and tell me its rain.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

I think that's great, too.  But don't go bragging about your Mil Spec sooper dooper rifle, and a few posts later mention that its really a .22 LR.

Sounds like he's happy with it.  That's pretty piss poor.  Now he's telling me he gets LEO rifles.  Bullshit.  He's getting .22 LR with LEO stampings.

Reminds me of some jackass at a range I went to that was there in all his NINJA gear.  He told me he was with 5th Special Forces Group.  He was a fat ass, trying to pass himself off as an operator, when he was really a support soldier for the group, a poge.

Don't piss on my back and tell me its rain.

First off I don't have to go 'claiming' i'm some hardcore operator… I'm  with the Royal Navy and work at fleet HQ.

Secondly… I ain't 'braggin about it'… if I could get hold of a .223 semi bolt and gas tube…(which are banned over here now and we had to turn them in), I can drop them in and I'd be the owner of a semi auto  .223 AR15A2…that's the only difference between my AR and one you can buy… the bolt and gas tube are removed.

It ain''t my fucking fault they banned Semi Auto AR's here… rage on at the British Government, and fitting it with an M261 bolt… it's called 'finding a way to keep your guns' in the face of gun grabbers instead of handing the whole weapon in, it ain't 'prefect' by a long shot but it's the best I can do.

And if I need to 'shoot someone' I think a .357 Marlin would do just fine.

Also RKBA… here a Fact you may or may not believe… we DO have a Right to Carry and Bear Arms… your Founding fathers copied it almost word for word.

"In his Commentaries on the Laws of England (1765-1769), the foundation of all legal education in England and the U.S. for a century, the great English jurist, Sir William Blackstone, discussed "the principle absolute rights which appertain to every Englishman" under the English Bill of Rights of 1689, and observed, "[T]o vindicate these rights, when actually violated or attacked, the subjects of England are entitled . . . lastly, to the right of having and using arms for self-preservation and defense."

They got around that in 1920 by saying you had to be a 'Fit Person' ie not a criminal, terrorist or other undesirable to own a firearm… now thay have the right to disbar anyone 'they' decide is an unfit person from owning a weapon. And note, they did not quash our equivalent of your 2nd Ammendment, they just passed a condition that effectively nuetralised it… one day your gun grabbers may try the same thing.

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#39]
dude WTF are you riding on Andy for,are you Irish or something?He owns the best firearms he can under the law were he lives.Christ I could never understand the thinking behind busting balls over someones choice of guns.Tell you what Andy,we will trade Great Britian ALL the Baldwin brothers,Sean Penn and Mike Moore for you and your family
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:30:04 PM EDT
[#40]
I dont feel sorry for Andy since he didnt answer my questions....

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The Hellsing organization operating from beneath Buckingham Palace has a crack team of sorcerers, witchs, and psychics that do nothing but prognosticate the future and protect England and the Anglican Church from Evil.

Oh, and they also have the Cup of Christ, its the source of their power...

But the Ethiopians have the Arc of the Covenant.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I dont feel sorry for Andy since he didnt answer my questions....

Straight pull .223 M4's run in at @ £800+ ($1400)  DPMS .22 M4 runs in at £925 ($1600) ouch!

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#43]
"And note, they did not quash our equivalent of your 2nd Ammendment, they just passed a condition that effectively nuetralised it… one day your gun grabbers may try the same thing."

What was that thing that goofy BG said in "Demolition Man"? Oh yeah, "exactamundo"
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
dude WTF are you riding on Andy for,are you Irish or something?He owns the best firearms he can under the law were he lives.Christ I could never understand the thinking behind busting balls over someones choice of guns.Tell you what Andy,we will trade Great Britian ALL the Baldwin brothers,Sean Penn and Mike Moore for you and your family

Actually I'm Irish!

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I'm Irish!

Andy

I dont know,maybe he is british then,bloody hell
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#46]
I call Bullshit.
What was Clinton's claim?
He was (ehem, still is) white trash to the core.
But the Frogs still want Kerry to win so bad it hurts.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I call Bullshit.

Don't they just! I can get French TV, (I'm just across the channel from them), and they are constanly covering Kerry on the news, seems just about every political and current affairs program is idolising him as the perfect President for the new more UN & France friendly USA.

BTW… Kerry has no milage here in the UK… we don't trust him, calling us the 'Coalition of the Unwilling and Bribed' was a bad call… and saying our troops were 'Window Dressing' went down like a lead balloon!

Andy
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I call Bullshit.

Clinton is a Rockefeller.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call Bullshit.

Don't they just! I can get French TV, (I'm just across the channel from them), and they are constanly covering Kerry on the news, seems just about every political and current affairs program is idolising him as the perfect President for the new more UN & France friendly USA.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/ChiracKerry.jpg

BTW… Kerry has no milage here in the UK… we don't trust him, calling us the 'Coalition of the Unwilling and Bribed' was a bad call… and saying our troops were 'Window Dressing' went down like a lead balloon!

Andy

I was wondering how our local asshat was doing over in England.  He was trashing all yall too much for it to go well, I was sure.

Then again, I'm sure you have equally as many self-hating leftists as we do which means they'll go along with whatever sKerry is saying.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top