Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 6:24:32 AM EDT
what is with all of thre people who no speaka english at the credit card companies?

i think they are india's people calling for them
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:26:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
what is with all of thre people who no speaka english at the credit card companies?

what's up with your avatar, avenge?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It's not just credit card companys, it's for everything.

Called HP to ask them a Q, Indian (from India) anwsered, couldn't understand a word she said.  Finally asked to speak to her supervisor, and he wasn't much better,

Called GMAC to get the payoff of my wifes van, same thing, couldn't understand the person on the other end because of the accent.

It is really pissing me off when I call someplace to ask a real simple and easy question and spend most of the time on the phone saying " can you repeat that, I'm sorry, I didn't understany what you said, GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR YOU DAMN FORGEIN CUNT" (say that one to myself).
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
[
It is really pissing me off when I call someplace to ask a real simple and easy question and spend most of the time on the phone saying " can you repeat that, I'm sorry, I didn't understany what you said, GET ME YOUR SUPERVISOR YOU DAMN FORGEIN CUNT" (say that one to myself).

Dude, why so hostile towards the workers...it's the friggin' COMPANY that's farming the work overseas...it's called outsourcing.  Don't like it, call VISA or whoever, and tell them why you're cancelling your card.  

These companies seem to think they can farm jobs overseas, and not pay a price in terms of customer loyalty when their customers can't even get a simple question answered.  If you don't bitch and switch, they aren't gonna stop.  

I think I read something that Eastern or another airline stopped doing it, bacause SO many of their customers called up and raised hell.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#4]

what's up with your avatar, avenge?

will be back soon, financial problems hit severely and fast causing a lack of avatar funds, forgive me for i have sinned
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top