Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 5:23:47 AM EDT
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2rs.htm

**EXCLUSIVE**

A QUOTE ATTRIBUTED TO PRESIDENT BUSH IN NEXT SUNDAY'S NEW YORK TIMES HAS IGNITED PREPUBLICATION SPARKS, THE DRUDGE REPORT HAS LEARNED.

FORMER WSJ REPORTER AND BEST-SELLING AUTHOR RON SUSKIND QUOTES BUSH AS TELLING A PRIVATE LUNCHEON OF TOP SUPPORTERS: 'I'M GOING TO BE REAL POSITIVE, WHILE I KEEP MY FOOT ON JOHN KERRY'S THROAT.'

SUSKIND, A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT, WILL CLAIM BUSH MADE THE COMMENTS LAST MONTH IN WASHINGTON.

A SENIOR BUSH CAMPAIGN STAFFER EXPLAINS THE BUSH COMMENT IS JUST TEXAN FOR 'I'M NOT GOING TO LET HIM DODGE HIS LIBERAL RECORD.'

THE STAFFER ADDED, 'SUSKIND IS JUST ONE MORE ANTI-BUSH JOURNALIST.'

DEVELOPING...

FILED BY MATT DRUDGE // WED OCT 13 2004 16:26:00 ET...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I would say that the internal polls are looking pretty good in Bush country.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#2]
wait, wait, didn't the President co-produce a documentary on how to kill himself?  oh, wait that was Dim activist advocating the killing of the CinC, nevermind.  Hypocrites
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#3]
OMG!!!!!!!! political rhetoric and red meat to fire up the faithful!!!!!!!!!!

Unheard of!!!!!!!!

Bush should be impeached!!!!!!!!!

NON story.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OMG!!!!!!!! political rhetoric and red meat to fire up the faithful!!!!!!!!!!

Unheard of!!!!!!!!

Bush should be impeached!!!!!!!!!

NON story.

Non-story, indeed.  When I saw this on Drudge, I thought "big fuggin deal'.  Most of the media are asshats.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I beleve the point of Drudge's story IS the media response, NOT what Bush actually said...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I beleve the point of Drudge's story IS the media response, NOT what Bush actually said...

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top