User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 1:00:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:02:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope cant do it, Im on break
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup.  Then I'd promptly tell him that in payment for his life, and in lieu of indentured servitude, I want $1M from his husband, and for him to resign his senate seat, and drop out of the race
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, sorry.   Too many lives at stake with his policies.

Not my fault... I'm not sayin I'd push the guy, I just wouldn't endanger myself...

- BG
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
we all know he would just turn around and say he saved you.  he has a voice and an audience.  you are just a nobody.  it would be just like when he saved that guy in VN...

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yup.  Then I'd promptly tell him that in payment for his life, and in lieu of indentured servitude, I want $1M from his husband, and for him to resign his senate seat, and drop out of the race

We would agree, then 5 min later change his mind and screw you over.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd let it hit him and send him back to HELL, where he came from.  

Scenario:  I save him.  Kerry- "He did save me, before he didn't save me."

(edited for addition) Or, he'd just tell everyone that HE saved ME!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:09:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nope, sorry.   Too many lives at stake with his policies.

Not my fault...I'm not sayin I'd push the guy, I just wouldn't endanger myself...

- BG

fixed then +1

fuck that. after further review, i would not only push his sorry commie ass, if he tried to come back out of the way i would kick his ass back into the street!

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:10:25 AM EDT
[#8]
It would be VERY hard not to step in, but knowing just how badly this man would screw this nation over I'd let fate take its course.

Can you imagine what the memorial for that asshat would look like?  It would make Wellstone's look like a solemn occasion by comparison.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Use this freely.  Thought it would be a good place for it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:25:24 AM EDT
[#10]
On his own.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:47:25 AM EDT
[#11]
If his Secret Service protection detail is ignoring the bus, I'll defer to their judgement on the matter.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:58:50 AM EDT
[#12]
[officer] Didn't you see the bus was about to hit him?
[me] Uh...what bus?
[officer] The bus you were giving a thumb's up to the driver in?
[me] Uh.....oh yeah ...THAT bus. Yeah I saw the bus. Why do you ask?
[officer] Because it ran over Senator Kerry
[me] Who's that? I thought he was shot in Vietnam...Now excuse me...I'd like to get home to my monkey and my dog.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:07:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I would actually forget to mention  the bus, BEFORE I ever told him about it.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:52:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You and Kerry are walking across a street.  You see a big bus coming and he doesn't.

Do you pull him back?
As much as I hate to say it, I probably would save his ass.  I'm just like that.

It depends, if it's after Nov. 2 and Bush won then yes if not then probably no.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Even if I tried to be evil like W, Skerry would have a "plan" and probably collect several Purple Hearts after needing only a bandaid for his injuries. Then, his injury would be Bush's fault, thus he would get even more support from the Bush haters.

No matter what, you could dip Horseface in a barrel of shit and he would emerge with more medals, smelling like a rose!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Even if I tried to be evil like W, Skerry would have a "plan" and probably collect several Purple Hearts after needing only a bandaid for his injuries. Then, his injury would be Bush's fault, thus he would get even more support from the Bush haters.

No matter what, you could dip Horseface in a barrel of shit and he would emerge with more medals, smelling like a rose!

Evidently you missed the news this week.....

"Why cant you understand, there aint no such thing as Superman?"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top