Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 9:44:30 PM EDT
On the AWB:

(paraphrasing)

"I was hunting with this police chief last year and he showed me this house that they made a drug bust in. There in the house was an AK-47"

Ummmmm if this was LAST YEAR then the AWB was in effect.... THEREFORE... THE AWB didnt work now. did it?

<We don't use the F-word in thread titles> [BobMarley] "Hey Mr Moderator. Dont be ya marking up me house wit' your graffitti mon"[/BobMarley]

I got it I got it... I apologize.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#1]
John Kerry began life as a fuck up
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That just means we need stronger laws.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Good point! Way to keep your ears open!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#4]
they talked about the AWB on the debate

what did bush say?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I noticed a HUGEdifference in the way President Bush spoke about his wife and family and Kerry spoke about his.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I noticed a HUGEdifference in the way President Bush spoke about his wife and family and Kerry spoke about his.

I missed that part what did he say?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I missed that part what did he say?

Its not WHAT he said... its HOW he said it. With deep love and admiration for his bride. What a VERY lucky man.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
You cant use logic against somone who doesnt use it
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:02:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Not to mention Bush talked about his wife.

Kerry skipped over his wive to talk about his dead mother.  Then blew past his wife to briefly mention his daughters, and then skipped to bush's wife and family.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:04:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1 kerry didn't even mention thereza
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Anybody catch the look on Kerry's wife's face when he commented about "marrying up"?  Now that was funny.  No emotion, just sitting there stone-faced and looking really hideous.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:04:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I did notice it as he said it...and I was even dosing off until the phrase "assault weapon" was first stated.  I can only hope that this is somehow exposed in  a larger forum (like talk radio etc.) since we know the media won't.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Wouldn't you speak differently about the First Lady rather than some crazy-ass, foreign, bitch like Theresa>?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#14]
"And most of the law enforcement agencies in America wanted that assault weapons ban. They don't want to go into a drug bust and be facing an AK-47."

wow........kerry is a moron.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Doesn't Kerry own an AK-47?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#16]
i know he owns a 12 gauge, and likes to hunt deer with it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:19:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Kerry skipped over his wive to talk about his dead mother.  Then blew past his wife to briefly mention his daughters, and then skipped to bush's wife and family.

Again.... as i mentioned in anothet thread....
What's the big deal with Candidates wives?
Who cares? You're voting for the candidtate... not the spouse...
Why do they garner soo much attention?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:21:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeesh, would YOU?

She's a PR nightmare.  

- BG
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeesh, would YOU?

She's a PR nightmare.  

- BG

Fixed it for ya .   I finally found one thing sKerry & I agree about.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:53:41 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well the wife says a lot about the man.
Would you want a classy lady or a crazy bitch for a first lady?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:16:37 AM EDT
[#21]

One word:
HILLARY
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:46:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Good observation, FOTBR
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:57:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Teresa is a cow, a real disgrace. She represents Kerry's choices.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:57:58 AM EDT
[#24]
I caught it too. What a fuckin' clown!!! I sent Sean Hannity an email pointing it out. Hopefully he will bring it up later today.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:09:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:33:05 AM EDT
[#26]
I fell asleep and didn't see but a few minutes of the debate.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:40:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Then you missed a colossal ass kicking by President Bush and the worst public performance of John Al Qerry yet. Planerench out
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
On the AWB:

(paraphrasing)

"I was hunting with this police chief last year and he showed me this house that they made a drug bust in. There in the house was an AK-47"

Ummmmm if this was LAST YEAR then the AWB was in effect.... THEREFORE... THE AWB didnt work now. did it?

<We don't use the F-word in thread titles> [BobMarley] "Hey Mr Moderator. Dont be ya marking up me house wit' your graffitti mon"[/BobMarley]

I got it I got it... I apologize.

Good Point.
Kerry lied about this BIG TIME. He said that he was hunting with the police chief of some county in Ohio...(yeah right, he only said Ohio because it is "swing state") and as the police and Kerry were "hunting" the chief pointed out a house right next to him that was busted one week ago for being a drug lab and there was a man in bed with a AK-47.

First of all he was not hunting...nor is he a hunter, but he wants us to believe that a US Senator would be hunting in Ohio next to crack houses. That a week ago was a active drug lab???
What a loser.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#29]
The "John Kerry" mistake  was when daddy didn't use a higher quality condom.

Its what his momma REALLY meant when on her death bed she told him "integrity, integrity, integrity."

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Yes, I caught it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:52:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Anybody catch the look on Kerry's wife's face when he commented about "marrying up"?  Now that was funny.  No emotion, just sitting there stone-faced and looking really hideous.

That's all she can do... All that botox.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#32]
I want to go hunting in bad neighborhoods, next to crack houses.
That sounds like fun.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:20:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Doesn't Kerry own an AK-47?

No he owns a "double barreled 12 ga and a 'single bolt' rifle".

You people are missing the point. It wasn't about the ban not being effective, he was attempting to convince voters that 1. the AWB made AK's illegal, 2. Drug Dealers use AKs 3. Cops could have been g=hurt the the AK if used by the drug dealers.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
You people are missing the point. It wasn't about the ban not being effective, he was attempting to convince voters that 1. the AWB made AK's illegal, 2. Drug Dealers use AKs 3. Cops could have been g=hurt the the AK if used by the drug dealers.

We all know what he was "attempting" to do. But anybody with half a brain can see that he completely contradicted himself when trying to justify why the AWB needed to be extended by President Bush, but was not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top