Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 2:51:47 PM EDT
when i saw the amount kerry wants to spend for health care alone at 650 billion plus. what serices does he plan to cut? well i think he plans to gut the military around the world so we can be more sensative to world opion. when he plans to tax the rich companys wonder how long before alot of smaller one's just close up or go south of the border cause it costs too much to operate. the man never been in charge of anything let alone any government postion. what he going to do next tax everyone thaqt has some money on the stock exchange? ira? or a bank acount with more than 10,000, or maybe less than that to spread the wealth around? why do i see alot of angry americans coming forward if anything like this happens. what he going to do have french or german troops come keep the peace?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
alot of sheeple don't care about paying taxes as long as they are taken care of by the Government instead of taking care of themselves
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top