Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 2:20:00 PM EDT
When Ms. Peters said "Americans should own the same guns as the rest of the world" or whatever hogwash about 53 minutes in,  Wayne should have said

"Shoot, in Norway they can buy machineguns off the shelf"

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
If Americans owned the same guns as the rest of the world, we'd be knocking each other off with AK-47's with complete impunity.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally I think he should have come on stage with a ten pound bowling ball and smacked her in the face with it and asked "Would banning bowling balls have prevented this attack and would you blame me or the bowling ball for this attack?" Or mabey not.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#3]

I gotta remember that one.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I think Wayne did an outstanding job of out-witting and out-speaking that liberal bitch. He seemed much more "put-together" and his speech was more smooth and eloquent than hers. Besides, who gives a fuck what she thinks? Want to step all over my Constitution? Go ahead... but suffer the consequences. We've kicked ass from all around the world.. what makes you think we won't kick yours?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top