Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 1:11:28 PM EDT
This whacked out liberal Kerry supporter at work is still going off daily about how Bush is evil.  Today she was saying that the US is just like Nazi Germany was, how Fahrenhiet 911 is the greatest movie out there, and how the Sinclair Broadcasting group is way out of line for wanting to air their special about Americans held as prisoner in Vietnam.  She's telling everyone to write nasty letters to the broadcasting group and to boycot the sponsors.  

So as payback I'm sending another donation to the RNC so they can further the "right wing agenda".  

She also talked about using company computer resources to pass around her Bush bashing information.  I could try to turn her in but it would be pretty obvious who did it and we all know the Dems have no problem playing dirty.  So instead I think I'll just tell her about DU and let her surf that site at work.  Since all web usage is monitored and logged it could make things interesting further down the road.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Start an office pool: "put a dollar for the RNC in this jar every time she annoys you."
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Is she one of those fat nasty feminist types that doesn't believe in hair conditioner?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
So as payback I'm sending another donation to the RNC so they can further the "right wing agenda".

It's refreshing to see someone who's idea of "getting back" at someone doesn't involve embarassing/humiliating/harming that person... good plan!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's refreshing to see someone who's idea of "getting back" at someone doesn't involve embarassing/humiliating/harming that person... good plan!!

Then he should send the donation in her name.  When she gets a thank-you note, she'll go ballistic.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then he should send the donation in her name.  When she gets a thank-you note, she'll go ballistic.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Then he should send the donation in her name. When she gets a thank-you note, she'll go ballistic.

I  like  the way this man thinks.

TG
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Then he should send the donation in her name. When she gets a thank-you note, she'll go ballistic.

Now that's comedy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top