Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 12:58:26 PM EDT
That's it - I'm voting for this guy.

drudgereport.com/flash2rs.htm
And I never discuss who I vote for with anybody!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]

EDIT: Oh.  Good quote.  It's what we like to hear, but unfortunately it wouldn't win him any votes he doesn't already have.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

EDIT: Oh.  Good quote.  It's what we like to hear, but unfortunately it wouldn't win him any votes he doesn't already have.

Really?  What do people think opposing campaigns for office do?  Send each other roses and Hallmark cards and help the other team develop good strategy?

Can't see what the fuss is.  Are James Carville and company talking about how helpful and polite they should be for GWB in private?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, that's a cool thing to say.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]

gotta say I get the feeling if I ever met the man I'd probably like him a lot.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Are they going to make a shirt or poster of this?

Im in

- BG
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#7]
This is far better than the silly "...too bad I can't take it with me to the debate." line Kerry used while HOLDING A SHOTGUN!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?  What do people think opposing campaigns for office do?  Send each other roses and Hallmark cards and help the other team develop good strategy?

Can't see what the fuss is.  Are James Carville and company talking about how helpful and polite they should be for GWB in private?

I expect my President to act like a professional.  Granted, I think he should call Kerry out on his character & history, but he's supposed to be tactful.

I'll admit, though, that during the debates I've been getting real tired of them not being allowed to directly talk to or about each other.  It's always, "My Opponent".
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Most of the stuff that I read is just preaching to the choir.  I really wonder what it would be like to figure out what the great Undecided Voter sees or reads or hears.  I am convinced that a lot of voters couldn't tell you what state Kerry is from, or what he DID in Vietnam.  Just like they don't hear the good stuff about the Bush administration.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Talking points

that was awesome :P

thanks for sharing it
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Sic 'em, W!

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I expect my President to act like a professional.  Granted, I think he should call Kerry out on his character & history, but he's supposed to be tactful.

I'll admit, though, that during the debates I've been getting real tired of them not being allowed to directly talk to or about each other.  It's always, "My Opponent".

He's not talking to his opponent in a debate, he's talking to his supporters and members of his campaign.  Those people are not energized by quiet dignity, they eat up a go get 'em attitude.  I see nothing wrong with what he said, and it's nothing more than stateing the obvious in an exciting way.  Campaigns are won or lost by dry talk about 'issues' they are won by making people dislike the other guy.  That's the reality of our wonderful popular elections by hoards of voters who know little to nothing about any given topic.

For what it's worth, I don't fault Kerry's folks for the same stuff.  They are trying to win an election.  I hate them and all that they stand for, but I don't expect them to stand up and praise the president.  This is really non-news.  There will be a day of TV hosts babbeling about the 'tone of the race' and then it will be gone.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I follow everything the other sheeple tell me is right or wrong and expect my President to act like a professional completely fake pussified pc momma's boy.  Granted, I think he should call Kerry out on his character & history, but he's supposed to be tactful. I want him to act nutless just like me.

Fixed it.

Go George, it's about someone in the govt starting acting like a fucking human being.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#14]

And no matter how horrendous a terrorist attack is, it's still conducted by losers. Winners don't need to hijack airplanes. Winners have an Air Force.

Those talking points are GREAT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top