Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 10:58:35 AM EDT
Just saw this on Fox, this fruity fucker Prince has a video out now showing a young lady who gets picked on and turns into a suicide bomber. It depicts people picking on her because she is Arab and then at the end it shows her blowing up a building. The video is slanted in the suicide bomber's favor and tries to depict her as the the one wronged by being picked on.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#1]
the world has gone mad. well, i guess that happened a long time ago. should have listened to Patton.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I like Prince at one time. Then he went strange. What a shame!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Prince?

He's that gay ass fuckee, right?
His music is complete shit.
Only a fag or a cunt-whipped bitch would listen to his shitty music.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#4]
its prince need i say more?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I was hoping the vid would show Prince shoving a IED up his arse and setting it off.  Oh yeah, and posting pix!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#6]
www.homelandsecurityus.com/

mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?mxid=1199842

lyrics below  VVVV

Prince's new music video shows Arab American girl blowing up crowded airport terminal
View Music Video

Over the years, we've watched music videos evolve. And although there have certainly been music videos that show violence before, I don't think I've seen one that is quite as chilling as the new video out by Prince.

In the video, a young Arab American girl blows herself up in a crowded airport terminal, in what appears to be the US.

The video begins in what appears to be a schoolyard, with a group of teenagers. The girls react in horror, looking to the sky as they apparantly witness the 9/11 attacks.

When the girls realize who is responsible for the attacks, the backlash begins and she flees for home.

But when she arrives home, she finds a window with the words "terrorist scum" scrawled on it, and her parents covering the Arabic script on their business.

The girl changes into traditional Arab clothes, with hijab, and then appears to make a decision. She dresses in western clothing, takes her American passport, and goes to a crowded airport terminal.

The clip shows her pressing a button, then an explosion ensures.

Lyrics to Prince's Cinnamon Girl

As war drums beat in Babylon
Cinnamon girl starts 2 pray
Eye've never heard a prayer like this 1
Never before that day

Tearful words of love 4 people she had never met b4
Asking God 2 grant them mercy in this face of a holy war

Cinnamon Girl

Cinnamon Girl of mixed heritage
Never knew the meaning of color lines
911 turned that all around
When she got accused of this crime

So began the mass illusion, war on terror alibi
What's the use when the god of confusion keeps on telling the same lie?

Cinnamon Girl

Don't cry, don't shed no tears
1 night won't make us feel
Cause we know how this movie's ending

Cinnamon Girl

As war drums beat in Babylon
And scorch the blood red sky
Militants bomb the foreign gun
Both sides truly die

Cinnamon girl opens the book she knows will settle all the scores
Then she prays after the war that there will not b anymore

Cinnamon Girl
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess cinammon is the new blacklmao.

Any how the video dosent show her blowing up a building it shows her thinking about it then she looks and sees a little kid and shows a tear drop.

I don't know from what I saw I got the message, blowing your fucking self up is not the answer.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#8]
'Course he does...

Little boy has been standing out in the purple rain for too long. Time to come in & dry off.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#9]
This is from the same douche bag that is gay and can't decide what sex he wants to be. Fuck him and the horse that he rode in on.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#10]
like Chris Rock says only 2 black guys from Minnesota, Prince and Kirby Puckett
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Prince...............is he still sucking air??..............Maybe he should get with Tipper Gore .........he got lots of free press off her!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#12]
tagged......ill be back

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#13]
He had his 15 minutes back in 1984...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Prince should have worn the bomb himself, and demonstated it to about 200 so called celebrities, up close and personal.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:20:25 PM EDT
[#15]

No way...you mean that drug addict pimp [insert ethnic slur here] sympathizes with the enemy??

I just watched the video...how many arab girls do you think would get an idea that it's ok to do this in our country? Can you believe this crap? What if someone does a copycat of the video? Think Prince will apologize??? Unreal.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#16]
"Assemble your crew"

"Would you like some pancakes Charlie Murphy?"
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Yeah, that damn Bill of Rights is a bitch. It causes ALL sorts of things to happen. Freedom of expression and speech and all other kinds of stuff !  I hate it when it does that.
(Protest with your pocketbook and don't buy it. )
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Prince?

He's that gay ass fuckee, right?.

Yeah, that gay ass fuckee who got it on with Carmen Electra
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
tagged......ill be back

This sounds good....tagged.

I don't care for Prince's music, or really for the guy. But he is incredibly talented and gifted writer.  

But he's still weird.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Prince, last I heard the little faggot was a Jehova's Witness. Guess he's jumped out of the frying pan into the fire and now sides with the followers of allah. Wish he'd go live with them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Carmen Electra WHO?
Oh, you mena that washed up skank whore that was "married" to Dennis Rodman, the one who now looks like a dried up used sperm depository.
Prince is still a fucking homo no matter how many fag-hags he fucked.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Prince?

He's that gay ass fuckee, right?.

Yeah, that gay ass fuckee who got it on with Carmen Electra

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn... just, damn.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#23]
That's back when she was good looking.
Have you seen her lately?

Quoted:
Damn... just, damn.

webpages.charter.net/2scott/carmen.jpg

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top