Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 10:17:07 AM EDT
You know, so far, most people have been able to control their "BUSH KILLED SUPERMAN OMG" urges, but not this dipshit:

Seems as though Mr. Bateman not only cannot draw, he cannot come up with anything that makes any sense at all:

ATTENTION WEBSTER'S: I have a new definition for liberal: "one who has a nearly fetishistic compulsion to use the word 'quagmire.'"

So not only do they just accuse him of wearing a headset, they also have to steal imagery from ted rall:

Meanwhile, this one I just can't understand, unless the message is "us political cartoonists are retards," in which case I wholeheartedly agree:

Yeah, and that waste of flesh, ted rall, just seems to have given up any attempt at trying to justify and disguise his message:

And what the fuck does this even mean?:

So, to counter President Bush saying he is sad because of the troops who die (the troops who, by the way, did volunteer to join the military. It's definitely not a good thing that they die, but come on, who honestly could think that there is zero chance they would get sent into combat if they join the military?), mister waste-of-air... decides to say that they died for Bush, not for the war... NO BLOOD 4 OIL K HOMEES:

Mental health care experts, please help me out here. What the fuck is his message here?:

That's about all the idiocy I can stand today. Anybody else want to add anything?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Except for the 1st, those are very amateur, and look like college paper stuff...

Even the first is sketchy.  Reeve shouldn't be an icon.  If he wasn't a quadra himself, he wouldn't give a flying fuck about them.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top