Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 8:16:01 AM EDT
My ass they are. They got this guy from the Hip-Hop summit on a local radio show and mentions the group is non partisan, but they have to give the facts. He than goes on to spew forth a buch of BS about the Bush andministration and the President. They have this early vote thing going on today trying to get minority voters out to vote early. How the fuck can they claim to be non partisan but not point out the lies of the sKerry campaign? I know how you know how. It will be interesting to see how many people they get to go and vote early, for sKerry of course. I know wisconsin shows Bush on the electoralvote.com map, but I don't know guys I honestly think Wisconsin could go to sKerry, no thanks to Milwaukee and Madison.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, you can be SURE the Hip Hop Summit is going to be busting ass trying to get people to vote for President Bush. They're non-partisan? What a fucking joke!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't be too worried. The hardcore hip hop crowd is pretty worthless as a whole.  Their entire idealogy revolves around the notion that cash is king regardless of the fact 99.9% of them don't have any.  They continue to hand onto a pipe dream that bad poetry to a lousy drumbeat will one day make them a star. While waiting for the "sun to shine on a dog's ass" they do nothing but get high and suck up welfare checks.  On top of all their faults they're plagued with ignorance and apathy.  So unless the city bus comes right to their door, drops them off at the voting booth, and finally someone translates everything from English to Ebonics for them, it's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
You should here the ads they have here, blasting bush and to vote kerry on the hip hop stations.  They are all talking in Ebonics, saying that the privlidged white kids are taking aways their opportunity for education because they don't like affermative action.  It is funny and disturbing at the same time.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#4]
John Kerry can preach at an Afro-American church and get hugged by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and it is non-partisan, also.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You should here the ads they have here, blasting bush and to vote kerry on the hip hop stations.  They are all talking in Ebonics, saying that the privlidged white kids are taking aways their opportunity for education because they don't like affermative action.  It is funny and disturbing at the same time.  

Let me guess they are clear channel stations too. Were getting the same adds here. And the ones they play that counter them are really good adds, but you hear one of those and than later it's like three pro-sKerry adds than another one knocking the BS of the sKerry add, and a couple sKerry adds. I sit here at work bitching about the pro sKerry adds an my co-worker was let me guess yer a republican. Nope says I I'm an independant, I can just see the BS in the sKerry adds. I pointed out all the BS in those breakbushoff.com adds, opened her eyes a good bit ......
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Hip-hop summit, is that some sort of an ass-fuckers meting?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No it's something started up by Def Jam co-founder Russel Simmons www.hsan.org/Content/Main.aspx?pageId=1
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#9]
yezh, hip-hop is bipartisan just like mtv is. they just want you to vote, that's all
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
yezh, hip-hop is bipartisan just like mtv is. they just want you to vote forsKerry, that's all

Now it looks about right.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I was right, it's an ass-fuckers meeting.

Quoted:

Quoted:

No it's something started up by Def Jam co-founder Russel Simmons www.hsan.org/Content/Main.aspx?pageId=1

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top