Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 10:16:43 PM EDT
Did Wayne kick her ass or what?

I loved it when he pulled out the newspaper headline "Cops dealing with 50% rise in gun crimes" right after Peters said gun crime was down.

And this chick wants to ban all semi-auto guns? And any rifle with a range of more than 100 meters? Ive seen some wacko gun grabbers, but this chick tops the list. What a nutcase. Even if Wayne wouldnt have been there, he still would have won the debate.

On a side note - I wasnt sure if I was going to vote Libertarian or Republican this election. Even though I live in SD, which is a strong Bush state - this is too important. With wackos like Rebecca Peters out there, I dont want to leave ANY chance of a UN gun ban getting through. My vote goes for our President, George W. Bush.

Be sure to vote by the way www.thegundebate.com password is gun2004
vote early, vote often (cause you know the other side will be)
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#1]
GWB --> 2004-2008
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea there is a tacked thread about it above, I didnt see it but I voted.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I didnt see it but I voted.

same
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#4]
GWB --> 2004-2008

eta: repost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top