Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 7:38:13 PM EDT
Remember that movie "Being John Malkovich"? In the movie John Cusack works on a floor that has a ridiculously low ceiling so that he (everyone) had to stoop as he walked around.

Here is a real apt. in downtown San Antonio on the mezzanine floor. A perfect home for Yao Ming!

www.themajestic.com/Mezznine.htm
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Those pictures appear to be distorted - the elevator lights are squashed instead of round, the outlet covers are too wide for their height, etc.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]
seen that Geico commercial? the one that starts out appearing to be about a reality show where a couple has to live in a 3/4 house (3/4 ceilings, bed etc) for 1 year... the first "reality show" concept that ever sounded good to me... too bad it's just an ad
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
last pic door knobs are different heights.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I looked at a house where the basement floor had 7' ceilings. Very disorienting.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I think you need to have a BOTD in the photo for size reference....
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats what happends when the contractors are smoking crank.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:08:46 PM EDT
[#7]
There was an episode of the Drew Carey Show where Lewis and Oswald looked to buy a house. One of them was a house owned by a midget, and it was super tiny...they decided not to get it because it was close to a Church, and didn't want the bells waking them up from their hangovers lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top