Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 5:16:32 PM EDT
ok, so im pissed anyway over a fight with a lifelong friend that ended up with me telling him to go get fucked...............long sad story i don't care to tell

so im driving along, running about 85 and come up on some fucking cunt putting along like she's trying to save the planet via her ford focus's gas intake

she's right in front of my exit, i can slam on my brakes and wait it out or i can go around and whip ass in front of her.  i see a kerry/edwards sticker, so i take appropriate action

bitch takes the same exit as me, i can see her behind me on her cell phone

THEN, she follows me throughout Gods creation until i get tired of her shit and lose her..............

WTF?  figure she was calling dial-a-prayer telling them what a baaaaaad baaaaaad man i was?  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you stuff it in her pooper and take pics?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Horrible Man you are.
Here's something to make you feel better.
www.hootersair.com/

That can't possibly be real.

Can it?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I curse drivers like you.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Horrible Man you are.
www.hootersair.com/

Can it?

IT'S REAL!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I know how i'm flyin to the Bahamas this winter
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit, drivers like him are what we call 'pace cars'.
Just make sure you've paid enough attention to your tires

I hate drivers who pass you, just to whip back in front of you and take an exit.

Motherfucker can't wait three more seconds?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

well, if the bitch had been doing at least the speed limit there wouldnt have been a problem in the first place, i'd have braked and found my exit just fine

secondly, if you're a no good sorry motherfucker that rides in the fast lane doing 10mph under the speed limit, or doesn't show any damned courtesy whatsoever, then im cussing you out a hell of a lot better than you for me, bet on it
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#12]
F her
Too bad you didn't run her off the damn road. Let's see how good a signal she gets when that phone's up her ass and her car is nose first in a ditch!

Hang the F up and drive. If you can't maintain the speed limit, stay the fuck off the road.
I feel your pain brother, every day on my way to work.

P.S. Hope you and your friend work it out, it sucks losing a life-long friend like that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:29:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't sweat it.  We don't pay any attention to those assholes anyway.  Someone is always pissing off someone else in traffic.  That's the way of the world.  Some people want to get where they're going in a reasonable amount of time.  Others think they have the rest of their life to get where they're going and think the world should wait on them.  Everytime we pass one, they get their little cell phone out and call the police, or act like they are.  They are the same people who tried to tell on everyone else when you were kids in grade school.  We went on to get a job, serve our country, raise a family and pay taxes.  They went on to become democrats.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#14]
That was my wife you skinny assed drunken redneck!

If I ever track your ass down I am sending you to Southern Fired Hell along with Tupac and Dale Ernheart!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#15]
well, looks like this thread could turn fun, in which case i say a little good should come out of it too so while you're backing me up or bitching at me, please refer here as well:

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=283264
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
well, looks like this thread could turn fun, in which case i say a little good should come out of it too so while you're backing me up or bitching at me, please refer here as well:

Fuck that...you ain't worth my time to post on TWO of your posts.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that...you ain't worth my time to post on TWO of your posts.

SGatr15

Is someone off their meds tonight?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't sweat it.  We don't pay any attention to those assholes anyway.  Someone is always pissing off someone else in traffic.  That's the way of the world.  Some people want to get where they're going in a reasonable amount of time.  Others think they have the rest of their life to get where they're going and think the world should wait on them.  Everytime we pass one, they get their little cell phone out and call the police, or act like they are.  They are the same people who tried to tell on everyone else when you were kids in grade school.  We went on to get a job, serve our country, raise a family and pay taxes.  They went on to become democrats.

OMG somebody on this forum gets it.

that would explain the kerry/edwards sticker alright!!!  

you're good, that about sums it up for the most part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#20]
What type of truck do you drive anyways Tex?

A Chevy??

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey, TexRdnec- why didn't you just hit that air horn and the retarder?  That would have woke her up from her doey eyed, sleepy, dream like state that most of them earth muffins exist in.

I believe people like her are a traffic hazard.  Nothing like a person driving slower than the posted speed limit to cause an accident when the rest of the world is cruising at the posted limit.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#22]
If you're that pissed off because of the problem with your friend then maybe you should calm down first and then drive instead of driving like a hauling ass pissed off redneck.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
If you're that pissed off because of the problem with your friend then maybe you should calm down first and then drive instead of driving like a hauling ass pissed off redneck.  

spoken like a true cop.....................because Lord knows you people NEVER do anything you preach against

for instance, i KNOW san patricio county didn't have a drunk cop roll a squad car or another drunk cop get a DWI in a surrounding county.........................
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#24]
If you had a real truck you could have pushed her arse up to the speed limit.

Was she in the 'Left Lane'?

Stupid d3mz and their idea that "I pay taxes and can drive how ever I want to!"

Did you slam on the brakes when you got in front of her?

If not then she ain't got a gripe!

Hell I would have fell in line and got a good draft going!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

spoken like a true cop.....................because Lord knows you people NEVER do anything you preach against

for instance, i KNOW san patricio county didn't have a drunk cop roll a squad car or another drunk cop get a DWI in a surrounding county.........................

...and spoken like a true emotional dumbass making stereotypes on me based on assumptions where as mine about you are based on facts and your own admission.  

I don't have anything against you but you sound like you were too upset and taking it out on this slow poke.  

I don't drink and everything you ever talk about is about beer.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Horrible Man you are.
www.hootersair.com/

Can it?

Hooters Air is very real. They are best known for running direct flights to Myrtle Beach, SC. (Most airlines layover through ATL before MB)
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I hate drivers who pass you, just to whip back in front of you and take an exit.
Motherfucker can't wait three more seconds?

Burley, do you drive a ford focus?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...and spoken like a true emotional dumbass making stereotypes on me based on assumptions where as mine about you are based on facts and your own admission.  

I don't have anything against you but you sound like you were too upset and taking it out on this slow poke.  

first off, let me tell you how happy i am that you're playing............

emotional dumbass?  really?  i said i was pissed anyway, not that being pissed led me to do this..................if i wanted to take this out on other people i had plenty of opportunity the other 14 miles of my 15 mile trip

i talk about beer, which means i must have been drinking.  sounds reasonable, only when you spend an hour and a half directly after work arguing with somebody they don't tend to give you beer while it's in progress.  so, no, you're wrong on that assumption, but once again, thanks for playing "name that asshole!!!!!!"  you win, but yet, you've lost
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:08:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

emotional dumbass?  really?  i said i was pissed anyway, not that being pissed led me to do this..................if i wanted to take this out on other people i had plenty of opportunity the other 14 miles of my 15 mile trip

i talk about beer, which means i must have been drinking.  sounds reasonable, only when you spend an hour and a half directly after work arguing with somebody they don't tend to give you beer while it's in progress.  so, no, you're wrong on that assumption, but once again, thanks for playing "name that asshole!!!!!!"  you win, but yet, you've lost

Hmmm....not really sure what you said there in that last paragraph but I never said you were drinking when todays events happened.  I just said you always talk about beer.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm....not really sure what you said there in that last paragraph but I never said you were drinking when todays events happened.  I just said you always talk about beer.  

so my drinking beer otherwise has something to do with this thread???  

ya, right

also, let me take this time to say that im the NICE GUY.  yes, that's right, im the guy that will move over a lane to let you merge into traffic even if its technically your job to yield to me.  yes, im the guy that will move over to the fast lane from the left lane on a two lane if you're trying to enter traffic and need a clear lane before teh rest of the cars get there.  yes, im apparently the only motherfucker that remembers how 4 way stops work................first there, first gone, or the guy on your right if theres a question.  im the guy that if traveling in teh fast lane and a faster car is coming up on me, i change lanes so as not to impede the flow of traffic.  im the guy that stops with the fire extinguisher and puts your fucking car out when its on fire in the most extreme but completely plausible and have happened-scenarios.  but you just keep labeling me the dickhead if it works for you.....................
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

so my drinking beer otherwise has something to do with this thread???  

ya, right

also, let me take this time to say that im the NICE GUY.  yes, that's right, im the guy that will move over a lane to let you merge into traffic even if its technically your job to yield to me.  yes, im the guy that will move over to the fast lane from the left lane on a two lane if you're trying to enter traffic and need a clear lane before teh rest of the cars get there.  yes, im apparently the only motherfucker that remembers how 4 way stops work................first there, first gone, or the guy on your right if theres a question.  im the guy that if traveling in teh fast lane and a faster car is coming up on me, i change lanes so as not to impede the flow of traffic.  im the guy that stops with the fire extinguisher and puts your fucking car out when its on fire in the most extreme but completely plausible and have happened-scenarios.  but you just keep labeling me the dickhead if it works for you.....................

Once again you are being all emotional about this not me.  You seem to be going to great lengths to convince yourself how great a guy you are.  

Which you might be all the things you said above but my only contention is that today you were driving like an ass from your own words.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Once again you are being all emotional about this not me. You seem to be going to great lengths to convince yourself how great a guy you are.

yes, funny how i don't take to being told bullshit

Which you might be all the things you said above but my only contention is that today you were driving like an ass from your own words.
you live in your internet forum constructed world and if you need me i'll be right here in the real one

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Once again you are being all emotional about this not me. You seem to be going to great lengths to convince yourself how great a guy you are.

yes, funny how i don't take to being told bullshit

you live in your internet forum constructed world and if you need me i'll be right here in the real one

You are right oh holy one...I can't compete...I give up.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Okay, let's cut the Bullshit and get down to facts.

1)  Tex?  Did you at anytime have any beers prior to this incident?  If so, when and how many?

2)  What was the posted speed limit on that road under ideal conditions.  Were you or the other driver violation the posted speed limit?

3)  What did she look like?  Did you stuff it in her pooper and post pics?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Okay, let's cut the Bullshit and get down to facts.

1)  Tex?  Did you at anytime have any beers prior to this incident?  If so, when and how many?

2)  What was the posted speed limit on that road under ideal conditions.  Were you or the other driver violation the posted speed limit?

3)  What did she look like?  Did you stuff it in her pooper and post pics?

Sgatr15

no beer prior, several after

i was going 15 overand i'd be willing to bet she was going at least 15 under

looked like the liberal bitch she apparently is, and no

doesn't matter, just wish the linked thread i posted on page 1 would get some hits, fuck this one.................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top