Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 4:43:39 PM EDT
I ordered it in may & it finally got here. I got an inside the waist band Summer special II.
It's more comfortable than I expected it would be, & the quaility is 1st rate. It's as well made as the Kimber it holds. I believe it cost $75.00 with shipping.

I'm very happy with it after 1 day of use.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What size Kimber do you carry? I have  a Colt Defender I need leather for... fullclip
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a CDP II. I believe it is a 4.5"  barrel. The holster says 4.5" in it, & each one is custome made. That's why I had to wait so long for it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread is useless without pics.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
This is my Milt Sparks Heritage #1

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is my Milt Sparks Heritage #1

www.miltsparks.com/images/Photos/Heritage_small.jpg

Mine looks a lot like this one, but is more of a natural tooling leather color tan, with dark brown accent around the top. Like I said,very well built.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#6]
It does hold the gun closer to my body than the belt loop rig I have been using, & now I can wear shirts without tails as the slide is inside my pants, & won't stick out below the shirts edge.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I love my VMII.  I'm glad I bought it first for my Springfield .45, now I don't have to look any further.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top