Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 12:08:59 PM EDT
LaPierre: Kerryite Soros Pushing Global Gun Ban

Billionaire John Kerry supporter George Soros is working through the U.N. to negotiate a treaty that will ban private ownership of firearms on a worldwide basis, says National Rifle Association spokesman Wayne LaPierre.

Addressing the annual SAFE: Right to Carry Conference last Sunday on New York, LaPierre warned, "The U.N. is, I believe, the major threat that we're going to be dealing with."

"Under the umbrella of the United Nations, there are now more than 500 of these organizations working day and night trying to ban civilian ownership or firearms," he explained.

Under the banner of IANSA - the International Action Network on Small Arms - Soros operative Rebecca Peters is working to capitalize on the success of her gun ban campaign in Australia, where firearms possession is now illegal and crime is going through the roof.

<more here>
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#1]
holy shit!!! the sky is fucking falling!!!

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
mother f*cker!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Never hapen.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#5]
lol

and we say the DU people are nutbags
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]

"Billionaire John Kerry supporter George Soros is working through the U.N. to negotiate a treaty that will ban private ownership of firearms on a worldwide basis, says National Rifle Association spokesman Wayne LaPierre."

Great, then only governments will have guns.  That makes sense.

It will never happen without one hell of a bloody fight.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#7]
What was the reply to the thread about Kerry getting arrested?
They can wish in one hand,  and s#*t in the other..........PERIOD!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Those blue helmets make a hell of a good target at 300 yards!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#9]
its not really anything to worry about, no way teh UN   could tell us to disarm (and make us listen)

BUT George Soros should be arrested and tried, and then executed for treason. A foreign national living on our soil and using his money to undermine our government and constitution.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
....... my cold dead hands!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I am not what you would call " a church going fellow"..

but all this makes me think about those end of the world books (?Left Behind?)....I read em so my mom would get off my back.  (interesting stories (in the 1st few anyhow BUT written at about a 4th grade level IMO)

is George Soros the aniti-christ?....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#12]
What guns?...

I lost all of mine in a boating accident.....
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:29:07 PM EDT
[#13]
It's not the UN we have to worry about. They couldn't lead a bunch of drunken sailors to a seaside whorehouse. It's the John Kerry's, the George Soros', and the rest of the leftists in this country that we should be concerned with. If you think that Bill Clinton abused the executive order procedure, just think what Kerry will do with it. Kerry is nothing more than a "useful idiot" for our real nemesis - the controllers in the radical left. Kerry as president will just be the puppet that signs the orders. The public face of the radical left.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Simple problem, easy answer;

Get the US out of the UN!

Get the UN out of the US!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:34:00 PM EDT
[#15]
IANSA has tried for the past few years to get the UN (member) countries to adopt a civilian ban on any "military" style firearm.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#16]
This has already been proposed at U.N. and there is a movement to pass it. If Congress were to pass the U.N. bill, if it passed U.N., it would supercede the 2nd Amendment. This is a danger but do not know how big. Wolverine!!!!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Simple problem, easy answer;

Get the US out of the UN!

Get the UN out of the US!!!

+1
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#18]
This is a very real danger.

They are pushing the UN to adopt Brazilian style gun control laws the world over.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The UN will never try it... it will be their swansong... could you imagine them trying to force the US to disarm?

Correct....Today.  But tomorrow?  Who knows?  Think about some of the gun control laws we have right now.  Could they have passed 100 years ago?  Nope. 50 years ago?  Nope.  30 years ago?  Nope.  20 years ago?  Probably not.  But they DID pass eventually, and we are subject to them right now this minute.

Today this kind of thing won't pass here.  We (I hope) would rebel.  But tomorrow?  10 years from now after constant media pounding?  20 years from now? ..........
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

+1

I would LOVE to see them try it! Really, I would!

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#21]
He who has the gold makes the rules...by consent of he who is armed & willing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Well I would suspect that  if the UN did tryto do it , it would be taken as an armed attack agsaint and we could use the approiate level of force. You Pierre....give me the keys to the tank!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They are pushing the UN to adopt Brazilian style gun control laws the world over.

Brazil?  There are huge slums in Rio and Sao Paulo that the police and army are afraid to enter.

The wonders of gun control...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
"Billionaire John Kerry supporter George Soros is working through the U.N. to negotiate a treaty that will ban private ownership of firearms on a worldwide basis, says National Rifle Association spokesman Wayne LaPierre."

Great, then only governments will have guns.  That makes sense.

It will never happen without one hell of a bloody fight.

...and Soros would be the first mellon to pop.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#26]
whenever you read stories like this about UN freaks and Democratpussies coming at night to take your guns...go back to the main page and click on " Campy Bobs Bullet Fest" and download the videos...after you watch the machine gun videos --- you will know that we, US Citizens, have better weapons,  more capabilities and superior training than most 3rd world shitholes...

I say let em come....I want to get some practice
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Over my enemies dead bodies
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Dear Mister Soros,
I don't own a fishing boat and my firearms are all in working order.
Please feel free to accompany Mr. Kofi Annan to my house when he comes to confiscate my firearms.
Bring it on, Donkey Kong.  
You chickenshit, cum guzzlin' communist cock suckers!

Sincerely,
RRW
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Do they "pop up" like prairie dogs when ya shoot 'em?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
lol

and we say the DU people are nutbags

Yeah, the UN even makes some of them look reasonable.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
My grandpa once told me "if the helmets blue, aim true".
Actually my grandpa never said such a thing, but I like it all the same.

Outstanding.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#33]
If Soros is behind it, maybe someone  will finish the job that was started on Szabadsag Ter.  Soros missed that, but mistakes can be rectified.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Brazil?  There are huge slums in Rio and Sao Paulo that the police and army are afraid to enter.

The wonders of gun control...

have you ever seen City of God? Specifically the documentary on the DVD. Baically it showed what goes on in that area with the drug dealers. They are not like our perps. They don't tuck a Glock in their waistband and shoot it sideways while running away from teh cops. THey openly walk around with full auto AK's and AR15s and whatever else. THey dont run from the cops, teh cops come to their neighborhood to fight a battle and thats what they get.

it was also interesting when they said that the big guns are what gets the girls. Their bling bling isnt  a big chain or an Escalade with 24" spreewels, its an AK-47.

a few months after I saw that, I read about teh brazil gun ban... first thing I thought was SURE, these guys are just gonna turn in all their guns. How retarded.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Don't don tinfoil hats - but on the same note our response shouldn't be one of complete ignorance and complacent stupidity. Don't ever say, "It will never happen hear". That sounds oddly familiar of history. Don't underestimate what leftist billionaires will try - or their masses of brainwashed sheeple who worship assclowns like Michael Moore as if he were a god. At least 48% of this country is stupid from the last presidential poll - or so I gather. It is NOT their ass on the line if it comes to registration or confiscation - and they have private security - probably better armed and trained then a lot of the armchair commandos beating the war drum.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

AAAAAAAAAAMEN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top