Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 4:14:08 AM EDT
Just about every girl I haev ever been interested has had a completely oppisite view in politics. But last night she said she is voting for Bush!  Wow am I happy.

She said she always has voted Republican, but she was not sure about this election as she had not researched anything about Kerry.  I gave her my opinion, she watched the first debate, which she had recorded, and she said about 10 minutes into it her mind was pretty much made up...she just does not trust Kerry to having any integrity, but knows Bush is a man of great integrity and is what the country needs.

I am very happy.  A girl I can talk politics with and not get in an argument, we agree on everything political we have talked about.  They are so hard to find.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I need to find me one of them!  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#2]
with all due respect ...
[ten year old]  >>>a thread with the words girlfriend and bush in the title deserves some pics tough guy.<<<[ten year old]  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
with all due respect ...
[ten year old]  >>>a thread with the words girlfriend and bush in the title deserves some pics tough guy.<<<[ten year old]  

I completely agree....however....I want to try and keep this one.  

And I know that a picture of her, acopmanied with a Bush 04 pic, would probably be photochopped.

Time, just need more time....she will come to know ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:36:29 AM EDT
[#4]
If she actually takes the time to research info on candidates for herself, you've definatly got a keeper, which ever side she comes down on.  Rare enough to find anyone that bothers to look for themselves.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top