Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 9:57:21 PM EDT
two weeks ago after watching john walsh on larry king, i felt i needed to watch one of these videos.
with a few clicks, i clicked on the armstrong video and downloaded it.
i turned up the volume and watched in total disbelief as the next 54 seconds passed.

i don't necessary recommend that anyone watch these.  i know i will not again.

however, at the same time i know that i witnessed the truth and anyone who see's one of these videos will share my strong feelings to kill every terrorists this country's forces face.

you know, i thought i was a somewhat numb person.  i thought i'd saw a lot.

but this was probably the most inner moving experience of my life.

i can't imagine the helpless hatred that must be pumping thru the veins of armstrong's family or any of the other families.

imagine yourself helpless, on your knees, with these bastards surrounding you in the most overpowering of fashions.  my neck cringes with the next imagination.....

god bless these families and god bless our american brothers who have, are and will enter these countries in the name of freedom.  be warned never to lay down your weapon for the slightest of seconds.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
You're preaching to the choir, but it needs to be yelled from the mountain tops. The truth of their barbarism will not go unwitnessed.

"Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse"
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I watched one of those beheading videos also, and I couldn't sleep all night. It was truly gruesome watching a fellow human murdered. I too will not watch it again, extremely disturbing is an understatment.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It made me so fucking angry, and stunned in disbelief, all I could think about afterwards was killing ragheads.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I have watched the Nick Berg video and the Johnson Jr. one. I don't wish to watch another, but I think people SHOULD watch one. You can't wholly fathom the adversary that we face without seeing these indescribable acts. I posted fliers around my HS with the names of the four (at the time I posted them there were only four) beheaded men and wrote about how we are in a fight for our very existence and that we must fight this threat with all that we are. My teacher for AP European History says that my concern for the beheadings is too much and incredulously I told him to watch one of the videos, which he hasn't, and then tell me that people shouldn't be educated about this.

"Hold No Quarter. Fell No Remorse"

"Your enemy is your enemy, regardless of the form it takes. Eliminate the threat... don't debate about your target."
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree, everyone who thinks that we'd be better off not killing terrorists should be given the option to watch a video and then asked if they would rather have this group of victims overseas or many more on our soil.  Kill those bastards over there, and we won't have to deal with them in America.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top