Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 5:57:26 PM EDT
I am trying to pay a guy for a stock and grip and haven't been able to access the site. Just wondering if anyone else is having this trouble too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. It's been up and down all day. I'm trying to pay for a Honda 300EX part without success.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
No, but I have trouble with my wife after I use it buying gun stuff
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I am.  Can't even get the goddamn site to load now.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#4]
CNBC reported this morning that Ebay and Paypal are having problems with their system and hope to have the glitches work out in the next two days.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Down all day yesterday also
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#6]
No problems the day posted but this morning was a real hassle.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#7]
stole this From [H]

PayPal Outage:
Everyone who panicked because PayPal was offline yesterday, you can calm down…they upgraded their website. PayPal had posted a notice saying they would be offline while they upgraded their website to the new look but apparently some people had their panties in a bunch because PayPal actually did have a problem at the same time they upgrade their website giving people the impression there was some sort of catastrophic problem. Anyhow…all is fine now, except your accounts are all empty (kidding, just kidding).

Repairs were underway Monday at PayPal as the widely used online payment service struggled to get customers back on track after several days of "intermittent" outages.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Been ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnniiiiiiinnnnnnngggg rrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy sssssssllllllllloooooowwwww.

But my money still made it to Grant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top