Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 4:17:59 PM EDT
My daughter is hoping for the newest gameboy out. This is her main request for Christmas. Which one is the newest one? I thought I knew and now I am not so sure. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
They got that one comming out to replace the GB Advanced.  Don't know the name though.  I heard Nintendo teamed up with sony for something??
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Last one I knew of is the Gameboy Advance SP. It's the clamshell version. Soon to come out, though, is the DS, Dual Screen.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
buy her a book instead.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
the new one is going to be the DS 2 screens, one a touch screen ala a PDA,built in wireless  its gonna be sweet. Suggested retail is gonna be $150.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
buy her a book instead.

Do they come with buttons??

Buy her the game and then a manual that explains the game.  That way you get the best of both worlds.

The new one is called Gameboy DS(Dual Screen), at least according to my kids.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]
not a gameboy per say.. but this is one of my phones....

www.n-gage.com/en-R1/gamedeck/ngage_qd/

I even surf arfcom on it using something called "Doris browser"

game tittles can be seen here...
www.n-gage.com/en-R1/games/

must of the games are out there somewhere for free download   they removed the MP3 player from this new ngage .. but you can download one..

I love it..

I actually went to out to eat tonight and was surfing ARFCOM before my food came out..   beat that!

some of my other phones incude the nokia 3650 and 6620... my next fone will be the motorola V3

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top