Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 3:19:52 PM EDT
My government teacher was talking to the class today about how enraged he was by the most recent beheading, and how he made him self watch them all so he remembered what this war was about and so he stayed angry... before I could form the thought that "maybe he's finally making sense" he added that he needed to stay angry so he could stay motivated to get GWB out of office.

As for myself... the beheadings do get me pissed... and motivated... to do whatever it fucking takes to wipe these camelfucking murderers from the face of the Earth.

Whatever... fuck him. In a few years, I'll be over there, making sure this shit stops, while he'll still be a fat, whiny, stuck-behind-a-desk-in-a-low-paying-catholic-school-job pussy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My government teacher was talking to the class today about how enraged he was by the most recent beheading, and how he made him self watch them all so he remembered what this war was about and so he stayed angry... before I could form the thought that "maybe he's finally making sense" he added that he needed to stay angry so he could stay motivated to get GWB out of office.

As for myself... the beheadings do get me pissed... and motivated... to do whatever it fucking takes to wipe these camelfucking murderers from the face of the Earth.

Whatever... fuck him. In a few years, I'll be over there, making sure this shit stops, while he'll still be a fat, whiny, stuck-behind-a-desk-in-a-low-paying-catholic-school-job pussy.

You might want to drop a note (without your name, of course) in the Pricipals office about your Teacher using his position to push his political views.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
High School or college.
A teacher advocating his personal politics in ANY class is total crap, and needs to be exposed / shouted from the rooftops.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like that particular teacher could use a good cock-punching.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
This guy's been at my HS longer than I've been alive. He's pretty proud of what he's allowed to get away with, because the admin gives him a very loose leash (after all, he teaches a college level politics and gov course... is the excuse).

The only thing they've called him on lately was that they made him take down a defaced cardboard standup of the president (gift of his students from 2002) because he wouldn't spend $20 to get a cardboard Kerry and let the conservatives of the class have fun with it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Report him to the administration/principal.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
TheLastBoyScout: Oh man, this guy doesn't have all of head bolts on tight. I watched one of the beheadings and I couldn't sleep all night. It was a real gruesome sight. I don't know how the guy can sleep at nights.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Another one of those.............It's all Bush's  fault assholes.......................Dumbass!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Tell him you're there to learn about how the government works, and the history of our great nation, not to hear the personal rantings of your teacher.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This guy's been at my HS longer than I've been alive. He's pretty proud of what he's allowed to get away with, because the admin gives him a very loose leash...

The teacher's union should be forcefully abolished and its (former) members imprisoned.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#11]
isn't it odd, its everyone's fault except for the terrorist who is chopping peoples heads off.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
isn't it odd, its everyone's fault except for the terrorist who is chopping peoples heads off.

Amen. This is along the lines of  "We need to understand why they dislike us so" bullshit. These assholes are barbarians who deserve to be treated as such.  [rant] I say we cut THEIR heads off with a fucking dull butter knife [/rant off]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Got an email addy for the principle and superintendant?  

edit...oh.. and names man, we need names!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Sadly, this kind of behavior is par for the course...

academicbias.com/bw101.html

Do yourself a favor and watch this video.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Ask this jerk for me - "Mr. History Teacher, ever hear of the Crusades?  Have you ever studied the Koran?  To these Radical Islamists YOU, Mr. Teacher, would only be given three options in an encounter with a Believer - 1.)  Convert to Islam.  2.)  Give up all you own to your Muslim captor and become his slave - he may let you live.  3.)  Summarily Executed as an Infidel.   You want these guys running around loose in every country in the world with bombs?"

These 7th Century Barbarians are a problem that must be dealt with BEFORE they get their hands on Functional Nuclear or Chem/Bio Weapons.  Ask him, if Saddam was still in power, what would he be up to.  By now the weak kneed UN Inspectors would have left and Saddam would be back in business, making Bio/Chem weapons and looking for help from North Korea to get a nuke.  You are aware, Mr. Teacher, of the $25,000 bonus to each Suicide Bomber's family Saddam was paying, right?  Isn't that a State supporting Terrorism.

As for WMDs - the CIA is hiding something.  The weapons Saddam had didn't destroy themselves - they are in Syria and Jordan, right now.  And we unearthed forty modern MIG-25 fighters BURIED IN THE DESERT, stored for future use.  There is a lot of sand in Iraq, Professor.

Ask him if he knows who Neville Chamberlin is.  If Britain, France and the US had "preempted" Adolf Hitler's annexation of Europe in the late 30's, WWII might have been a lot less tramatic.

And tell him for me that KERRY LIED to get his medals, and conspired with the VietCong and North Vietnamese Government during two visits to Paris in both 1969 and 1970 at their Embassy there - before he got in front of Congress and called my generation's Warriors all Babykillers.  Hell, he was still voting for the Vietnamese Communists last year to let them keep their US Foreign Aid despite their lousy Human Rights record.  Kerry is not just a liar and a coward, he's RED inside.

Warmly, Col. Colt

PS - Please print this off and drop it on his desk - it will do him good. cc

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

NO FIRE MISSIONS!!!

Or at least not till after I get my diploma.

I'm at a private school. There's a clause in the regs that basically means I can be expelled at anytime if I do something that negatively affects my school's image to the outside world.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#17]
What business does a taxpayer-funded employee have expressing his political opinions in the classroom? A conservative-minded instructor wouldn't get a pass. You need to drop a dime on him - discretely, lest your grade be effected.

Just do it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

"Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse"

"Your enemy is your enemy, regardless of the form it takes. Eliminate the treat... don't debate about your target."
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Blaming Bush for a beheading.  

I sometimes just can't believe the failure in logic among some people.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Today in class, debate discussion:

Teach: Kerry says he's personally pro-life, but in politics he's pro-choice. this is sort of a middle way.

me: Excuse me, but how does saying one thing and uniformly doing the other count as a "middle way"?

Teach: You're looking at it too simplisticly...

Teach: We should have referendums on 3 issues that are politically "dead": Abortion, Gun Control, and Prayer in Schools. The liberals would win them all handily, but each side is afraid it would lose decisively.

Someone else: What do you mean by gun control?

Teach: I mean a complete gun ban

I was barely able to restrain myself from a knee jerk "Fuck'em, we're the ones with the guns" type response. Kept quiet to avoid being accused of threatening violence.

I just might vent in this thread every time he says something stupid.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#22]
When somebody tries to convince me that 9-11 or the beheadings were Bush's fault I ask them if that means that Oklahoma City was Clinton's fault.  This usually brings on a gurgling sound while the persons eyes bulge and they strain to come up with an answer.  Hasn't failed me yet.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:48:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO FIRE MISSIONS!!!

Or at least not till after I get my diploma.

I'm at a private school. There's a clause in the regs that basically means I can be expelled at anytime if I do something that negatively affects my school's image to the outside world.

Where in PA do you live?  IM me the answer if you want.  I'm originally from Erie and was graduated from a Catholic high school there.  I am gonna be pissed - and probably witholding my annual donation if you attend my alma mater.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:16:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
When somebody tries to convince me that 9-11 or the beheadings were Bush's fault I ask them if that means that Oklahoma City was Clinton's fault.  This usually brings on a gurgling sound while the persons eyes bulge and they strain to come up with an answer.  Hasn't failed me yet.

Pretty much, although I would say that Janet Reno was more to blame.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:31:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

You know, thats fuckin good man. I like that.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:31:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My government teacher ... stuck-behind-a-desk-in-a-low-paying-catholic-school-job pussy.

Whoops, so you're in a private high school, NOT a tax-supported school?  In actuality, you're PAYING for this?  It's government class, not a government school, right?

Should have gone to a public school!  

Glenn R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top