Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 1:51:34 PM EDT
instead of "shout out"

They had some guy from upstate NY call up today and shoot all his guns... he shot like 7 guns, I think a .22, a .17, a .357, a .45 and a .50 desert eagle and some other stuff.

Opie was like "i dunno why anyone needs 7 guns  

but the other day on the show Anthony was saying how he is happy the AWB is over and hes gonna get an AR

someone from Arfcom should call up tomorrow and shoot an AK or AR... or even better some class III stuff SHow them whats really good
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
they got back on the air?
I thought they got fired after having people go have sex in a church
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
They're back on XM for an additional $1.99 a month.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#4]
They used to do this every once in awhile on their old show.   It started when they were doing a phone interview w/ Ted Nugent and he volunteered.   They had a guy dump a mag in an f/a uzi once.

Except for the blantant sexual content of the show, Anthony actually seems very conservative, (hmmm.... although probably liberatarian fits better) and took pretty much every available oportunity to bash liberals.    He's talked about RKBA positively in the past.   The others seemed to go along with it, for the most part, although I suspect have more liberal tendancies.

As for the show - it was alright...  Definitely took the Howard Stern concept to the next level, for better or for worse.   Frankly, I don't think either O&A or Howard will do as well on satellite.    Part of either show's appeal is the "I can't believe they said that on the radio!" factor, which will no longer really apply.

Rocko
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They're back on XM for an additional $1.99 a month.

Just like cable

Expect to be paying out the ass for radio some day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top