Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 10:02:52 AM EDT
Can anyone provide info on either indoor or outdoor ranges around Xenia?   I was told there was an outdoor range "around Spring Valley" somewhere and I will look for that.   Any help would be appreciated.  

I must say that Microsoft Internet Yellow Pages yielded less than spectacular help in several gun-related searches that I conducted.   If I didn't know better, I might think that some anti-gun liberal programmed it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the hometown forums
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
THEMURPH:

Thank you for the excellent advice.  I am still a novice with the AR15.com site as I am a refugee from, ah....another board that claims to be the best AK board in the world.   The more I learn about the AR15 board, the more I am impressed with it.  

I did, in fact, find just what I needed as a result of your suggestion.

Rock on.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
yeah  Spring Valley is a great outdoor range.  You need a permit (similar to fishing etc) I haven't been in the area for a few years so I'm not up on the details.  I do miss it though, its a ton of fun
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
THEMURPH:

Thank you for the excellent advice.  I am still a novice with the AR15.com site as I am a refugee from, ah....another board that claims to be the best AK board in the world.   The more I learn about the AR15 board, the more I am impressed with it.  

I did, in fact, find just what I needed as a result of your suggestion.

Rock on.

Anytime enjoy!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top