Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 9:00:13 AM EDT
There are parts of my truck that need touch up but I figured I might as well do a whole panel, then I thought why not do one panel at a time till the whole thing is done?  The thought of an aerosol can paint job may make some cringe but its just a truck, so I’m not looking for that showroom perfection.  I am however looking for durability and something that will last. Can I get auto body grade paint in an aerosol?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
go to any quality auto paint supplier in your city (big auto parts stores etc).  If they are any good they will be able to put whatever paint you choose into and aerosol can for you right there.  

It is a great way to get touch up done on your auto!  I have a can for both my family cars

good luck!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Not positive, but I don't think the spray paint has a hardener in it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top