Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 8:33:21 AM EDT
Anyone know of any good places to get handgun training in or around San Diego, California? Preferably a class geared for women/newbies only...

Thanks in advance for any info...
-Cube
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the American Shooting Center in Kearny Mesa.

www.gotammo.com/

I go there every once in a while for the indoor range.

I also bought my Kimber TLE/RLII there.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Not in the SD area, but still close enough for a drive up to Angeles Shooting Range. Couple of the guys from our club have had their Wives & GF take the class. Was told class was great. The classes are held in a private section of the range not open to the general public, set up for specialized training.

I have taken about a half dozen classes from them. Top notch instructions at very reasonable prices.

www.internationaltactical.com/handgun.htm#allwomensdefensivehandgun

Next Class is November 20th
Schedule: www.internationaltactical.com/class.htm
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not for me... It's for my liberal Mother who "can't imagine shooting a gun". She lives in California: enough said...
I'm gonna sign her up for a class...

Thanks for all the info guys...
-Cube
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Magnolia Indoor Range in Santee offers classes.

You can also check the boards for the Front Sight course certificates. It about 5-6 hours to get there from San Diego, but it's great training!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top