Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#1]
"The system cannot find the file specified."

That's what I get when clicking on your link, Redneck contest winner.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:58:23 AM EDT
[#2]
YSDB
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:58:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:17:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Ninjas are overrated.  Pirates are the real fashizzle.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:18:55 AM EDT
[#5]
There are no ninja's where I now live. There are plenty of other types though.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There are no ninja's where I now live. There are plenty of other types though.

HS1

DOOD!! Howya dooin? Dade county makin ya crazy yet?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:31:56 AM EDT
[#8]
that was totally sweet, and by sweet I mean awesome!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:34:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Must exercise patience here.

Miami-Dade County: The best place in the world to go from driving a goat to a car with no experience.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:37:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Ninjas can kill anyone they want!  Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it.  These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time.  I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner.  And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.  My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!!  It's an easy choice, if you ask me.  

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top