Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 12:35:24 AM EDT
Now could we pull this off at Christmas???

Saudi Will Deport Ramadan Fasting Violators

RIYADH (Oct. 10) - Saudi Arabia warned on Sunday it would deport any foreigner who publicly eats, drinks or smokes between dawn and dusk during the Muslim holy fasting month of Ramadan.

In a separate announcement, officials also called on all Muslims in Saudi Arabia -- home to Islam's holiest sites -- to look out on Wednesday evening for the new moon which would mark the start of the lunar month.

The Supreme Council of Judges said anyone who spotted the crescent moon should contact their nearest court.

Ramadan is the holiest month in the Islamic calendar, when practising Muslims abstain from food, drink and sex from dawn to dusk.

"Non-Muslim residents must respect the feelings of Muslims by not eating, drinking or smoking in public places, streets or places of work," the Interior Ministry said in a statement.

"If someone does not observe these requirements, the ministry will use its right to ... deport them from the kingdom," it added.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:38:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Its their country, let them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:38:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck them in their Ramadan asses...hard and with no lube.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:41:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This is our country and we have to tolerate their shit.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:44:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What happens here is a different deal. What happens there is their issue.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:44:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and this is what makes our country so much better than theirs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:51:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and this is what makes our country so much better than theirs.

Yes, its so nice not being a theocracy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:53:13 AM EDT
[#7]
They give that warning every year.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yes, its so nice not being a theocracy.

Thank God the US is a cheerocracy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:07:59 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought we were a Beerocracy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:09:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I thought we were a Beerocracy.

All I know is that this post is a travishamockery.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#11]
ramadama ding dong?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:32:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

And if the RoP® has it's way it will be the Law in your country too…

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:48:52 AM EDT
[#13]
The top of the black sign is just begging for a photoshopped "KERRY" sticker...!

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:55:18 AM EDT
[#14]
That guy on the left resembles a camel.  Wonder why?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:59:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The top of the black sign is just begging for a photoshopped "KERRY" sticker...!

Fixed it for ya! The flag on the right is the 'Taliban' flag.

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Ramadan is the holiest month in the Islamic calendar, when practising Muslims abstain from food, drink and sex from dawn to dusk.

Awsome. Bomb them while their weak....

"Non-Muslim residents must respect the feelings of Muslims by not eating, drinking or smoking in public places, streets or places of work," the Interior Ministry said in a statement.

"If someone does not observe these requirements, the ministry will use its right to ... deport them from the kingdom," it added.

Gee...... I wish we would do something like that HERE!

I guess frying 3,000 people in one morning isn't enough to upset some Americans....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I think we need to deport people who don't celebrate the 4th of July!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:24:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Being deported from Saudi is almost as bad as being forced to live there.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:28:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Being deported from Saudi is almost as bad as being forced to live there.

Second prize is not being deported.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#22]

One of the founding principles of this country was religous tollerance which you don't seem to understand.

I understand tolerance and think it is a great thing. Obiously, the mainstream of Islam is not tolerant. The intolerant are the one thing that a tolerant nation cannot tolerate. Sure Saudi Arabia can do what they want, but we can never let Islam gain a political foothold here. This article is a good reminder.

They look at us and can't understand why we allow child rape, kidnapping and murder to be an all too common event here. They can't grasp why we allow gangs of violent drugged children to rule the streets even making our police fear certain areas of our cities. They don't understand why we allow the cancer of drug abuse continue to destroy the lives and minds of so many... just as you don't understand some of their culture.

Saddly this country allows a certain amount of serial rapes, murders, molestations, drug abuse, gang violence, theft, robbery, incest ... rather than following the rest of the world's example.

If you think their system is so pure, why don't you move there? You write it as if this country doesn't have laws against rape or child molestation. In Islamic countries there isn't any rape because it is OK to rape your wife and everything else is so closed off that no one finds out about the problems. If you think theocracies prevent these issues  you are being foolish. Look at the Catholic church. Look at the Taliban.

It is a great thing that our open and tolerant society is finally giving people who have been embarrassed and miserable an opportunity to point fingers and not be ostrocized. We don't need a theocracy to put the dark covers back over the problems so you can delude yourself that they don't exist.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:54:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Tell Sweden about gangs of teens roaming the streets or any middle eastern country that rape and incest don't exist.

The point I made was why do we have to put up with their stupid shit here in America? I don't recognize their hokie religon any more than they do mine.

Our founding fathers would roll over in their grave if they knew how we interpreted "freedom of religon"
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Have you traveled the planet yet?

You'll find that some take their religions dearly. Visit the wailing wall and try to eat a nice barbeque pork sandwitch with your ass up against the thing. Come to one of the eight hundred year old Buddhist temples in Kahin Kurimamma and wear your shoes into the temple. Take your flash camera into the Vatican wearing short pants and a tee shirt and snaps some pictures of the Pope during high mass. The world is very different than America but what makes our country most unique is our tollerance of other people's differences. Step on a Thai coin in Thailand bar and wait to see how long it takes to get your ass kicked.

One of the founding principles of this country was religous tollerance which you don't seem to understand.

In Saudia Arabia they are very strict. You'll find that the crime rate is several factors lower than here. There are no gangs, no drug abuse problems, very little violent crime, no child sexual abuse, in whole there is just not the kind of crime upon the women and children that we put up with here. You live in the "bible belt" and some of your area's quait customs strike us not living there as different too - now imagine a country run under religious laws. They look at us and can't understand why we allow child rape, kidnapping and murder to be an all too common event here. They can't grasp why we allow gangs of violent drugged children to rule the streets even making our police fear certain areas of our cities. They don't understand why we allow the cancer of drug abuse continue to destroy the lives and minds of so many... just as you don't understand some of their culture.

Saddly this country allows a certain amount of serial rapes, murders, molestations, drug abuse, gang violence, theft, robbery, incest ... rather than following the rest of the world's example.

[dang dangling participle made it sound like the Pope was the one  wearing short pants and a tee shirt - edited]

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Forced morality is an oxymoron.  If you live in (or under the foot of) an Islamic society, you are forced to obey the rules or suffer drumhead justice.  Muslim societies are not moral; they are merely controlled.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:04:24 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You'll find that some take their religions dearly. Visit the wailing wall and try to eat a nice barbeque pork sandwitch with your ass up against the thing. Come to one of the eight hundred year old Buddhist temples in Kahin Kurimamma and wear your shoes into the temple. Take your flash camera into the Vatican wearing short pants and a tee shirt and snaps some pictures of the Pope during high mass. The world is very different than America but what makes our country most unique is our tollerance of other people's differences. Step on a Thai coin in Thailand bar and wait to see how long it takes to get your ass kicked.

In Saudia Arabia they are very strict. You'll find that the crime rate is several factors lower than here. There are no gangs, no drug abuse problems, very little violent crime, no child sexual abuse, in whole there is just not the kind of crime upon the women and children that we put up with here. You live in the "bible belt" and some of your area's quait customs strike us not living there as different too - now imagine a country run under religious laws. They look at us and can't understand why we allow child rape, kidnapping and murder to be an all too common event here. They can't grasp why we allow gangs of violent drugged children to rule the streets even making our police fear certain areas of our cities. They don't understand why we allow the cancer of drug abuse continue to destroy the lives and minds of so many... just as you don't understand some of their culture.

[dang dangling participle made it sound like the Pope was the one  wearing short pants and a tee shirt - edited]

Good post, I'm sure that many here won't like it.  Even though i totally support the War on Terror and Islamofacism, there's alot about our culture that disturbs me.  To treat the current situation in the world as a battle between the forces of light and dark is a bit naive.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Time to deport foreigners who don't respect America.
That ought to open up millions of jobs and decrease our tax burden by a fair amount.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:08:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey, isn't Ramadam the company that makes that noodle soup?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Hey, isn't Ramadam the company that makes that noodle soup?

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

YGBSM when you live over here for a while and see the real thing you can talk about how good it is. It's just not in the open.

They (royal family) has there head up their asses. If you got money you can do whatever you want(drugs/alchohal. They employ third country national, TCNs, and as soon as they get over here they take their passports and treat them like slaves. The women that are employed as maids and are sexually abused all day long by the sons, when their dad is out drinking tea, and the mother beats them with sticks when they dont clean well enough. The father will abuse them when the women are not around.

Crimes against women and children. I guess locking them up all day and making them wear black-(no skin showing) is taking care of them. Oh ya they never beat their women, at least youll never hear about it.

Most of their criminals are wanted on drug charges, their punishments are higher(death) if caught, but they have that shit running all over the borders and it is a problem.

Incest, why do you think they have a high infant mortality rate (its not published outside the country) They marry within the families because they believe that is more pure. Dumbasses. They have alot of freaks, but youll never see them- They are locked away.

No gangs how about terrorists- I'll take a shit talking homoboy anyday vs some asshole that trys to kill innocent women and children (and me and my friends).

Thievry- it happens but its just not published, I think the crime rate is about par with the US.

They have fed this eutopian BS so long that everyone believes it, This is a shithole third world country where the rich stomp the poor. Dont belive thier BS. My proof is that i live over here. I didnt make it up by reading some shit on the internet. Biggest hippocrits in the fucking world.

Now as far as eating in public- who gives a shit, most everybody sleeps all day long anyway. You can't dine during pray time throughout the year anyway. When in Rome. Im a guest so I respect their rules, but I still hate this place.

Sorry for the rant and the mis-spellings. I didnt want anybody to get the wrong idea about this shithole 3rd world counrty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top