Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 6:37:16 PM EDT
From Michael Badnarik's website:

“IT IS NOT TOO SOON FOR HONEST MEN TO REBEL …” – explaining why Michael Badnarik (Libertarian Party) and David Cobb (Green Party) chose civil disobedience to make their point. Photos of the event can be found here: BADNARIK/COBB PROTEST AND ARREST PICTURES – 8:38PM CT The first report from St. Louis is in - and presidential candidates Michael Badnarik (Libertarian) and David Cobb (Green Party) were just arrested. Badnarik was carrying an Order to Show Cause, which he intended to serve the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD). Earlier today, Libertarians attempted to serve these same papers at the Washington, D.C. headquarters of the CPD - but were stopped from approaching the CPD office by security guards.

The strange thing is, none of the major news agencies are reporting it.  I don't care if you think he has a chance or not, it's still news. This is a free country? Give me a f*ckin break.

Read the whole story at:
badnarik.org/newsfromthetrail.php?p=1346
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
dupitty dupe dupe dupe
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Please... if it's a dupe, please post the link. I looked through pages of topics and didn't see anything. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top