Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 5:46:22 PM EDT
I saw it a few weks ago, but I really enjoyed it.
It's about a woman who lost a child, & she is being told it never happened. It had some great special affects, & my mom must have jumped at least 6 times, & I even jumped good once. It was a pretty good movie overall, but a little weak on the answers in the end.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I love "specila effects"; they really make a movie interesting.

Don't know if I'll go see it... doesn't look like my kind of movie.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Warning, SPOLIER:

I was really disapointed.  It was clear early on that aliens were at work but they gave no depth to the aliens or their scheme.  The story was about a mothers bond to her child and I could have seen that in just about any drama movie.  We dont even know why all those kids were getting on the plane in the first place.  They didn't go into the relationship between the aliens and the gooberment.  The aliens had this huge long term envolvement with humans and that wasn't explored at all.

I was expecting a lot more from the movie and walked out tramatized by let down.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I can see that too. I did like the big jerk affect tho.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can see that too. I did like the big jerk affect tho.

Yeah!  That made me jump.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]
It was cool!

I jumped too....!

"They're listening"  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top