Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 4:45:05 PM EDT
I went the gunshow in Nashville today and I was totaly pissed. I felt I drove an hour just waste time there wasn't hardley any thing in there that you would want to buy. I ran accross some tables with guy's selling AR's for over a $1000.00 and Glock hicaps for $60.00 to $80.00 each and 30 round USGI mags for $30.00 each all I could do was laugh my ass off.

Is it just me or have alot these guy's lost there minds that sell at the shows, the only good deals I found was on ammo. I could have picked up 1000 rounds each of PMC 223 & 45 ammo for only $180.00 out the door, not bad but I was a dumb ass and left the ATM card and check book at the house.

You know what kills me also is that the times I have went all I ever see is shit for Glocks  and that about it, I own H&K hand guns and now I own two AR's. I saw stuff for my AR's but alot of it was in shity condition and of course over priced. I asked for some H&K stuff and most of the dealers told me why do I own H&K's I should just get a glock since that is what most ofthe stuff they carry is for. I told them that I did not give a shit about Glocks and I would not own one even if they gave it to me, yeah H&K cost more but it is a far better gun than Glock.

I need to find a realy good gun show to go to about the only one localy where I am is the one in Nashville. I told my better half that the only reason I go back to it would to get a car load of ammo and I would have to buy at least a few hundred dollars of ammo.

What do you guy's and gal's think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top