Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 10:34:51 AM EDT
Here is goes.

She is German, I am an American.

EDITED CAUSE I GET THE POINT, NO NEED FOR ANYMORE BASHING OF ME.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#1]

I think you should change your screenname to doormat. Geez guy, have a little self-respect. IOW move the fuck on and find something with a little class.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:40:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Most likely youre one of many or you are a one in a long sequence of dudes.  Its too convient to have a guy that can only see her on the weekends.  She probably has other swinging dicks on the weekdays.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:40:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think your her only boyfriend at this point.  I hate it for you man. Get her back by posting pics of her here.  

ETA- I sure hope you wrapped up your jimmy if you let her sleep around on you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think you should change your screenname to doormat. Geez guy, have a little self-respect. IOW move the fuck on and find something with a little class.

+1...

I will add this.

Long distant relationships never work

Never date outside your religion.

When she starts yelling at you walk away so she learns to equate yelling=no man

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#6]
You come to a male dominated board for love advice about women...a creature that no one understands?  

We don't know the answers man but we're more than happy to make you feel better!

P.S.  Why don't you ask her what's up?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Go back to Munchen, (this time alone) and find some other FTF (Fraulein to F...)  Just stay out of the strip clubs there...100 Euros for a bottle of champagne?  WTF was I thinking?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Ohh, I forgot to add....this guy is either boning her or soon hoping too.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#9]
She is a PLAYA bigtime - you are the weekend guy. A good spot to be in but best not to fall in love, but it kinda sounds like you already have.

Sorry
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:52:27 AM EDT
[#10]
run like hell.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
( she LOVES sex and I told her that if she need to get some more cause I couldnt be there that I wouldnt say a damn thing).

I trust my girl but I have this terrible feeling about what is going on. How is time with your BF not as importmant as time with your friend esp since your BF only sees you on weekends.

I know this doesnt make sense yet, I will edit is as I proofread it 100 times to convey how I feel. Please help me, is she up to something??????

Ha ha ha.  This is a joke right?  Or are you telling me that you are that hard up and pathetic that you will tell a girl it's ok for her to sleep with someone else and then wonder WTF is going on when she invites guys over?

Seriously, if this is a true story then you are an idiot for allowing this to happen.  You're also an idiot for caring what she is doing after giving her permission to do other guys.  You're an even bigger idiot for thinking you are "going steady" when you tell her to fuck other guys and seem to have no problem with her fucking other women.

Sometimes women like it hard and rough...and well obviously you aren't cutting it for her.  So she'll just use you as the nice guy provider type and then when she really wants to get into the hardcore crazy sex she calls up someone who can perform.  Sucks to be you.

I call BS on the story.  But since you claim it true, the only concern you should be having with the girl is when you are going to get laid next.  Any other thought beyond that is pointless because you don't have a relationship with her.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

+1
Yep.  When I was in Germany there was always a fresh supply to choose from.  Female situation was even better in England.   Move on and while you're at it -- move up: you're being used.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't eat that anymore.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#14]
That's not cool, man.  I was dating a girl who would answer her cell in bed to talk to some guy she had met once.  I told her that wasn't going to happen; if she wanted to do shit like that she could find someone else.  The rude behavior stopped.  I never answer my phone when I'm hanging out with friends, let alone a GF.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#15]
You sound pussy whipped.

You need to turn that shit around.

And Whip that pussy

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted by Swire:

a ha ha. This is a joke right? Or are you telling me that you are that hard up and pathetic that you will tell a girl it's ok for her to sleep with someone else and then wonder WTF is going on when she invites guys over?

Seriously, if this is a true story then you are an idiot for allowing this to happen. You're also an idiot for caring what she is doing after giving her permission to do other guys. You're an even bigger idiot for thinking you are "going steady" when you tell her to fuck other guys and seem to have no problem with her fucking other women.

Sometimes women like it hard and rough...and well obviously you aren't cutting it for her. So she'll just use you as the nice guy provider type and then when she really wants to get into the hardcore crazy sex she calls up someone who can perform. Sucks to be you.

I call BS on the story. But since you claim it true, the only concern you should be having with the girl is when you are going to get laid next. Any other thought beyond that is pointless because you don't have a relationship with he

Damn Swire don't hold back tell him how you really feel!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I will make up my decison tomarrow. I really love her and I am not sure exactly what is going on. I have palyed and been played before so I know what it is like.

She was the only reason that I dodnt join SF. If I join SF, I will never expect to find someone, if I do decide to go, you'll be mthe first to know.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#18]
wheres the pics?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Couldn't help noticing a few tidbits:

Quoted:
...She considers herself a nympho (sp) which isnt that bad cause she is bi and everyhting else...

Bi-"curiousity" is a sign of (mental) instability, IMO.

...( she LOVES sex and I told her that if she need to get some more cause I couldnt be there that I wouldnt say a damn thing)...

Maybe I'm old-fashined, but I've never understood how sleeping w/ others in a supposedly "steady" relationship is supposed to be a conducive to anything except maybe STD contraction (& don't even waste your time on the condom = safe crap - it doesn't. Just ask someone who has HPV).

...I trust my girl but I have this terrible feeling about what is going on...

You have a feeling about what's going on? Looks to me like it's plainly stated - & agreed upon. But, hey - if it floats your boat...

...I know this doesnt make sense yet...

You have no idea...

Sorry if I come across sarcastically. It is your life, but you put it out here in public, so there you go. It's probably more appropriate to call this for what it is: a "fuck-buddy" relationship. Plain as that. As long as you're both reading from the same page, then it's fair game, I suppose. Too radical for me, though...especially the bi-thing.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Use her as a booty call, but no serious I love you BS.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I reallt feel like I am being played. As much as I reuse to admit it, it would be the only logical explanantion. If I see her next weekend, I will talk to her best friend and roommate to see what she has to say.

I am sorry about all the spelling errors. I am not the best at typing.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Use her as a booty call, but no serious I love you BS.

thats it. simple.

your getting to attached to a bi curious, mentally unstable woman that is using you as a weekend booty call.

who knows what kind of nanner shes snackin on while you are away.

do you seriously think you can get serious with someone that is ....bi curious? how can someone make a commitment to one person when she cant commit to  one gender?

booty call.

pooper

pics

get crackin. its late in the weekend.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Do not sabotage your career over a woman that is NOT your faithful wife.  I cannot fully express to you how much I regret having done that very thing.

If you have a desire to go SF, then do it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Pics as soon as I get em devoleped and scanned
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Get a Hispanic or an Asian GF, probs will disappear almost immediately....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Get a Hispanic or an Asian GF, probs will disappear almost immediately....

tiny women rock too..

cant forget them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I really love her ...

Oh geez, what rubbish. You've known her 3 weeks? And you're in love? Bullshit. What you are is infatuated and you should know the difference if you have any experience with women as you claim. Further, you have allowed her to gain the upper hand, always a mistake with women(always), leaving you vulnerable.

And now you are going to see her next weekend? And you're going to ask her friends what is going on? Dude, do yourself one gigantic favor and just move on. She no longer exists. She is clearly unstable and you are just setting yourself up for big trouble by wasting time with her. A screwy chick like that is capable of anything.

I will never understand why so many guys are attracted to screwy women.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#28]
I have known here for about 5 months and we have been dating for 4. I never thought I would find someone like her. Things now have me questioning wether I really do cause I dont really know if she feels the same way.

On the 23rd I am heading down to her place cause she is going to give me a ride to vilseck because I have a week long class there. She already told me if she cant stay with me there thatr she would either come up and spend the evening with me or she would come and get me and then drop me back off in the morning.

I dont know if I will see her next weekend so that weekend is the earliest confirmed day.

Please dont tell me how I feel. I have been through enough girls that I know how I feel. I just wanted to confirm my suspision.

Thanks for all the unput guys (& girls). I will let you know what happens, pics hopefully by next weekend, I still dont know where to get them developed.

This is also my most viewed and replied topic. WOW.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#29]
What do you mean you are going to tell us what will happen?

Listen sonny!

STOP SEEING THIS TRAMP!  She is a loser!!!

Even a "booty call" is stupid since you will be sharing that space with who knows what other european man has been in there.  I mean shit dude!  Your penis might be following a frenchman's penis!

Do you really want that???

Think about it....

SGtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top