User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 7:27:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#1]
WTH happened today with that map???
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Who would have ever though NEW JERSEY was a tossup?

Interesting times....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:31:35 AM EDT
[#3]
These maps are not giving me a sense of confidence.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I think by the end of next week you will start to see the map very slowly drift back to Bush.  

Florida is starting to solidify for Bush.  

Still worried about Ohio
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:36:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:36:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I will keep repeating this, in the hope some folks will get out and volunteer and send money, and put up signs and bumper stickers, etc....

Ohio will go to Kerry unless we have a 2% lead going into the election, because of all the fraudulent activity going on here.  101% voter registration in Columbus, OH.  50 registration cards turned in by the Union with different names, but the same address.

It's not just Ohio.  The usual suspects apply, as well; Illinois, Michigan, with all it's United Auto Workers, Illinois, with their corrupt political machine...

If things don't shake out soon, and elections become meaningless, there will be violence within our lifetime, I suspect.

eta: here is one piece of good news from Rassmussen: Ninety-two percent (92%) of Bush voters in the state say they are "certain" they will vote for the President. However, among Kerry voters, just 79% are that certain.

seems like people are still not happy to be voting for sKerry.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Pennsylvania seems to be on the fence and it's my understanding that our gov "Fast Eddie" is up to no good.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:37:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I am going to Florida next week and I will be advertising for Bush the whole way.  Go Bush.  Kerry is just such a sorry person that we just can't let him into the White House.  I will worry about keeping Hillary out in '08.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#9]
well WTF
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:41:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Pennsylvania seems to be on the fence and it's my understanding that our gov "Fast Eddie" is up to no good.

Oh yeah, how could I leave PA out of the list of Felonious Election Disgraces/Thieves?
Governor sent absentee ballots to all the prisoners in PA.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#11]

These maps are not giving me a sense of confidence.

Then go to the link below and read his methodology.

Federal Review Election Simulation

Maybe this map will make you feel better

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Hiram, do you have any confidence that Ohio will overcome the fraud that seems will be present?
Do you believe it to be as bad as I fear?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:44:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Maybe this map will make you feel better

It does.  They assigned the right color to the right candidate.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Dammit, VA, how many times do I have to tell you! Get your ass in gear!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Seems like that poll guy is trying to encourage Dems by showing Kerry in the lead, while at the same time placating (possibly lulling into false sense of security) Republicans by showing Bush as projected winner.  Very subtle.  I've caught more than the "hack" error on this site so suffice it to say, it's just another poll to me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I'm a state election inspector, I'm prepared for it being VERY ugly!

I know, that's why I asked you.  Especially about Ohio. 4% lead helps ease my fears, slightly.
Is there any movement to fix the problem?
I understand it is too late for this election, but it has to stop, or elections will be rendered meaningless.
A great example was Thune's Senate election last time.  He lost by a few hundred votes, and there was suspicion of Indian voting fraud.  Remember the lady caught turning in fraudulent registration papers for (dead) Indians because she was getting paid by Dem's to fill them out?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#18]
I remember Ben Dover's thread about Blackwell, and he (and you?) was pissed off that Blackwell changed the registration requirement that all cards had to be on official state paper.  I saw that as an attempt (albeit poor one) to stop the influx of fraudulent registration.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Whats up with this Fast Eddie guy?

was he the guy who stepped in when Tom ridge was appointed to lead HS?
or was he elected, since that time?

If he's GOP, then step the F up and get busy. If he's a lib, then maybe someone will find the "McGreavy goods" on him-  in time

we need Pennsylvanian's votes!
and Ohio's, Floridians, Jersey's, and every one else. It is THAT important!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats up with this Fast Eddie guy?

was he the guy who stepped in when Tom ridge was appointed to lead HS?
or was he elected, since that time?

If he's GOP, then step the F up and get busy. If he's a lib, then maybe someone will find the "McGreavy goods" on him-  in time

we need Pennsylvanian's votes!
and Ohio's, Floridians, Jersey's, and every one else. It is THAT important!

Your're talking about Ed Rendell here! The same man who was elected general chairman
of the Democratic National Committee!

He is as Liberal, (and crooked) as they come.

Bulldog1967, (a former Pennsylvanian)
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Bush will take Michigan......
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

You misunderestimate the liberal chicanery of Detroit.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You misunderestimate the liberal chicanery of Detroit.

yep, and it makes me phiscally ill too! i hate how that shit hole decides for the rest of the state. they even bus in elder care patients with serious dimentia symptoms in droves, and actually walk them into the booths and vote for them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I really don't feel up to explaining this over and over... if I could get the political forum moved back to GD and made mod there again I could post tacks explaining all of this.

Guy who runs the site is a Kerry partisan.  He does use the latest polls, but there are many polls available and he seems to pick the ones that are sympathetic to Kerry.  Still, it does have some of the latest information. so I continue to use it.

some other websites to look at

www.realclearpolitics.com

www.rasmussenreports.com

www.electionprojection.com

prorev.com/amline3.htm

The last one is a liberal website and its showing good news for Bush

www.presidentelect.org/e2004.html

Click on 'Computer Analysis' (this is similar to the 'final projected map on EV.com, and was very accurate in 2000)...

Brown = Locked in (R)
Red = Solid (R)
Pink = Barely/Leaning (R)

Navy Blue = Locked in (D)
Blue = Solid (D)
Lt Purple = Barely/Leaning (D)

Tally they predict: 293 for W, 234 for JF'nK
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

'Debate Bounce' from the first Debate for Kerry...

Weather or not it is legit is another story, as some polls (such as the Newsweek poll that was showing Kerry ahead by 2%) are being deliberately manipulated by the polling organizations (specifically, they change the 'weighting' factors to 'help' Kerry & boost their ratings. Remember: Above all else, the MEDIA wants a 'HORSE RACE' for ratings/$$$. A blowout for either candidate does not further their bottom line, so they gave Kerry a very SLIGHT boost to make it appear 'neck & neck' again.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'Debate Bounce' from the first Debate for Kerry...

Weather or not it is legit is another story, as some polls (such as the Newsweek poll that was showing Kerry ahead by 2%) are being deliberately manipulated by the polling organizations (specifically, they change the 'weighting' factors to 'help' Kerry & boost their ratings. Remember: Above all else, the MEDIA wants a 'HORSE RACE' for ratings/$$$. A blowout for either candidate does not further their bottom line, so they gave Kerry a very SLIGHT boost to make it appear 'neck & neck' again.

+1  You need to look at the poll internals.  To me the best way to report the poll is what the poll actually found--they call 1,000 households and ask whyo they are voting for.  Forget the party weighting because that just distorts the poll results.  The guy at polipundit.com has great info on this.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top