Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 9:47:36 PM EDT
I just learned of a debate between LaPierre and Peters on Oct 12th. It's on PPV though, WTF? The UN wants to ban private ownership of guns-big suprise, huh? This is the crap that we will have to deal with if Flipper gets elected.

Check it out here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody but Wayne!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just learned of a debate between LaPierre and Peters on Oct 12th. It's on PPV though, WTF?

Check it out here.

I used to date a girl named Sharron Peters, she lived up to her name........bitch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It's on pay per view and you get to vote in a poll afterwards if you paid to watch the debate.  WLP is one of the worst debaters I've seen.  I'd almost rather have Bush do it.  The woman is about as evil as they get.  Why couldn't they have gotten one of their good woman NRA debaters.  Well, I don't think this is going to turn out well in any way.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I dated a girl named Tracy Head. She too lived up to her name.

Quoted:
I used to date a girl named Sharron Peters, she lived up to her name........bitch.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]
WLP, Im not so sure about his skills...

I hope he can pull it off.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:22:35 AM EDT
[#6]
What the hell is this pay-per-view shit? Do they think hardcore pro- and anti-gun people will fork over $$$ like the general public does for a Tyson fight? When did an argument over a right enumerated in the Constitution become equated with Big Time Wrestling? And then they "sell" you a right to vote in some useless poll? This thing boggles my mind!

I need a drink.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Who the hell set this up??  Talk about asking for trouble.  One of the worst ideas I've seen in a long time.  

Wayne sucks ass when he speaks.  Doesn't seem to know shit and never counters at all.  What a fucking mess
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought the NRA would send out a ringer - is this guy really that bad?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:33:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I thought the NRA would send out a ringer - is this guy really that bad?

Yes...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#10]
It should be Ted Nugent or even Chris Cox...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:49:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I would love to see Uncle Ted!..
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The Nuge would rip that gal a new one!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I dated a girl named Tracy Head. She too lived up to her name.

Quoted:

I dated "the girl next door" and one night I came home and thats where she was.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Wayne should just say

"Listen sister, you have two uses, you can give me a blowjob or you can make me a sandwich. And I dont feel like head and I had a late breakfast, so you're shit out of luck"

-firefighter Tommy Gavin (Denis Leary, "Rescue Me")

"the only time you open your mouth is for me to put my prick in it"

-saloon owner Al Swarengen ("Deadwood")

and thats the end of it.

some foriegn broad's opinions just dont matter, she should not be debated, because that nmakes it seem like her opinion matters.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:20:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Wayne will be lousy. hehought
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top